GIVE HER A BREAK!!!!

Comments

• Now Im not being funny but you should be banned. if you don't then she ain't doin her job properly!!
  • Y would u give a "bad guy" or "terrorist" ur acct info?
  • @nova im very well aware of the rules. and again, if im banned so be it, but no one has had the decency to stand up for MamaKat and i think its rather pathetic. all you wanna complain about not wanting to lose the app, blah d blah, well stand up for mamakat and quit letting people walk all over her and bad mouth her and treat her like shit.
  • Hmmmmm now HERE is some food for thought!!! @ExcitedNewMom :-))
  • @excitednewmom i said why and im not repeating myself. if you dont believe me so be it. i really have nothing to prove to yall anywase.
  • swearing is swearing rules are rules you should be banned imo for swearing and breaking the rules
  • @missthiggy ha!

U said to let them say a few things.. u dnt have to prove anything to me sweetie but if u think they r bad or terrorists y would u let em say anything at all under ur username....

Something smells fishy
  • At the end of the day mama_kat is actually in the wrong. if you read into it you will realise that¡!!! no point in bashing you. your guna get banned anyway. and if you don't that just proves that she's making rules as she goes. just because your defending her doesn't give you the right to say. your language is disgusting. You could of quite easily put it in.different context with out all the language!!
  • Jesus. Why can't you ladies let it go?! I'm seein the same people over and over. Quit jumping on people all the time @rockinmomma is innocent. I love how everyone complains about one clique and works so hard to ban all them then creates a new mob clique and attacks girls that don't agree with them! That is bs
  • If u don't get banned it will be very unjust.
  • I dont see any clique's :/
  • @sara102011 Amen! I thought everything had finally calmed down. Sorry @rockinmomma...
  • @everyone how about instead of nit picking every detail, go post on threads you actually need help or help others out. quit trying to bash me for simply defending mamakat. all of you want to whine about pregly
  • How is this all our fault for commenting on this thread???? There was a pretty nasty post put up about mama kat and how awful she was....and then 3 seconds later there is another post put up saying the 100% opposite. I'm just wondering why you think this wouldn't confuse people and have them comment???
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • instead of trying to help bring it back. im sorry your friends are banned, but if you disagree with mamakat so much, LEAVE! quit making this site miserable for the rest of us that actually want to enjoy it. PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
  • So ppl arent supposed to comment bcuz u dnt want them to? U cant tell anyone not to comment on a discussion that u made. Next time dnt make a post n u help others if u dnt want to read anyones comments
  • @missthiggy i have clearly stated TWICE now what happened. if your still confused, somethings wrong with you. now leave my post since its so confusing.
  • So ppl arent supposed to comment bcuz u dnt want them to? U cant tell anyone not to comment on a discussion that u made. Next time dnt make a post n u help others if u dnt want to read anyones comments
  • @excitednewmom i didnt say dont post bc i dont want them to, im being harrassed over this post clearly bc yall dont like mamakat. now if it was a bashing post, i would be yalls best friend. go start yalls shit elsewhere. dont yall have fb groups or something?
  • Just back off! Leave it alone she already said what haopened!
  • Uhmm.. At the top it says to "feel free to bash me, I can take it" now you said "quit trying to bash me for simply defending mamakat."
  • @mrsmitchell03 just go find you another post. please and thank you.
  • @MrsMitchell03 :-D Well I am still confused so I am off to drool in a cup in a corner and contemplate what just happened on this thread \:D/
  • Truthfully i could care less abt mama kat lol no one is harassing u over her. I jus dnt get y u would give ur info away to ppl u believe r bad lol
    but now i no longer care. I hope u get banned for ur nasty language. U act like u cant express urself without using those words.. but who knows, maybe u cant.

Good day.
  • Alright, you should be banned soon anways.
  • @missthingy me too lol. I dont know get why this post was even created lol. =P~

Bye yall (*)
  • Personally I don't have anything against mama kat I try to stay away from that and all the drama etc but I do find that your thread was pretty vulgar...and the rules are still the rules..and if I'm not mistaken someone got banned for calling someone A baby..and here you are calling people whiney ass brats..I understand you want to defend mama kat but just as my mama told me its not what you say its how you say it.
  • Hmm. a lite birdy as told me that you have been bitchin about her anyway!! and also a fair few of us probably no that mama_kat is behind this anyway. ill pipe in all i.want. Don't start a thread like this if you dont want people commenting. you brought it back up again. everyone else had finished. i states a thread as i want to no what mama_kat is doing. simple question. simple answer.
This discussion has been closed.