GIVE HER A BREAK!!!!

Comments

• I'm confused. Its not okay to talk crap about one person but you can talk crap about a bunch of people?! That's a double standard if I've ever seen one. Their post attacking her are wrong but your post is JUST as wrong. If you don't get banned for both cussing AND talking crap then it will prove those women right that if you kiss butt you get to stay...smdh what the hell does ANY of this have to do with real life? Why does this even affect anyones life?....
  • WE ARE ALL ADULTS PEOPLE! I don't understand why you all are harping on her for language. I can remember reading someone's post before and they had foul language and mama_kat just edited for her, she wasn't deleted or harassed like all you are doing.
    You are alowed to have a different view point, that is why this was created, so woman can have other view points. If @rockinmomma gets banned then all of you who continue to post on here harassing her should as well!
  • @emmalouise i hope you get banned for accusing mamakat of such horrid behaviour. how dare you! :O
  • C'mon girls. Please let the drama be done. It's beautiful outdoors, I'm stuck inside with a sick baby. So Pregly is what I have at the moment. I feel like nobody is listening, it's just the same story all the time. :( Saddens me that we can't just get over it.
  • if you all hate mamakat/pregly so much and think shes working against the forum, why don't you go to baby bump or a diff app? i swear, you all just love to bitch and complain. typical prego hormonal women
  • If she edits and deletes other peoples post on here for language why is that not an extended service for all of us??? I agree that foul language is just that...Foul. However I have occasionaly dipped into the dirty word cookie jar and used some on here. However it was never directed towards anyone or used as a deragatory term. Just wondering why she edits some members but bans others??? JUST A QUESTION people I'm not on either side with this whole mama kat thing!!!
  • This post just goes to show how some people are brown noses! U suck up and mama kat doesnt even c ur post and lets it continue but if ur not suckin up shes straight on deletin ur posts!!
  • I'm pretty sure this post is mama kat hacking someones profile to get a pitty party for herself. @missthiggy she edits some and banns some to play favorites. BUT this post is mama kat.
  • A birdie told me it was mama kat...bifurcation on fb and tired of this BS join pregly for adults!!!
  • i can assure you all i am NOT mamakat! but think what you want.
  • take those birdies and shove em where the sun dont shine!
  • I'm not on either side either @missthingy it was a while ago before all the drama broke out. I'm sure if things were the way they were she would. She justis obviously fed up with all the bull shit. People can only take so much! I've been trying to avoid posting on any of these millions of threads that are coming up. I feel bad for those who actually have questions and want answers. Hopefully they aren't being too overlooked by all the drama...
  • Hypocritical.... this whole post. Mamakat is nark and your her snitch :D. Hahahaha
  • Don't 'how dare you' me. i can say what i want!!
  • edited September 2011
    Hey everyone it's @BentleysMommy don't know why I was banned but working on getting that problem solved ;) anyway, @rockinmomma if this is the REAL madison kirby (rockinmommas real name) then how come 2 days ago you were on the pregly emergency contact tree group on facebook saying and I quote "mama kat deleted me from this group once upon a time" and "herpes free is the way to be". This is Mama Kat. I have no doubt about it. You're pathetic, but just know @Mama_Kat I know things, so you may wanna unban me before pregly knows the truth about what you've been doing. You wanna play with me when I've done nothing but help people on this forum? Try me, I dare you.

Bentleys Mommy out, but you'll hear from me again ladies :)
  • @Caiti5 thank you!! A little birdys talking about you. so why don't you take it up with them!
  • OHHHHHHH SNAP!!!! b-(
  • @emmalouise I haven't heard anyone talk about me. If they are idc...this is an app on my phone I can delete.
  • Things just got real.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ok.. Point proven, when you make a post applauding @Mama_Kat, it doesn't get deleted no matter how vulgar and nasty the thread is. Just goes to show what kinda person she really is. No, this isn't @Rockinmama its actually @SaylorsMommy whom was banned FOR NO REASON WHAT SO EVER! But since I'm banned, Kat grow the fuck up, raise your kids, take your Valtrex, get the fuck out the projects and while your at, shove your %%- and (%) up your nasty infested ass. Now watch, I guarantee this thread and account will be banned in less than 5 minutes. Fuck you Pussy_Kat :X
  • @Caiti5 oh no i weren't talking about you. sorry should of explained better!
  • @sj24thsept not for nothing but I dont want her to un ban you I wanna know what the hell you know girl lol
  • WHOA!!!! Its like when I was a kid at halloween and the kids would come in and you had to guess who they were!!! And then they would take off their mask and BOOM you never saw it coming!!! The plot twists on pregly are crazy!!! haha Sooooo I'm confused....is rockinmomma FOR mama kat or has she been attacked by "terroists" again?? I think I should go back to my corner and drool some more cause once again I'm confused!!! :O
  • @pregoagainYAY you don't want her to un ban me? Lol
  • @oregonmama DUR DUR DURRRR, i just said who the hell i was. i guess your damn roadtrip has melted your damn brain cells.. idiot!
This discussion has been closed.