How many kids do you have/want?

Comments

• Litter of kids? licenses? Sounds like you're talking about dogs or cats
  • @brendalou @juliansmommy those are her opinions. If she wanted to be educated on this subject, she would be. Racism is only ignorance. Don't read too much into it. Yes, it is uncalled for, and yes it is offensive. But you can't educate someone who is unwilling. And why waste your energy on someone that doesn't matter to you? She is a stranger on the internet.
  • @mylittleblessing- you're right, I'm not going to waste my wonderful "Mexican" energy on her.
  • I have a 3 yr old boy and due with another boy in 6 weeks. I'm done after this...2 is enough for me!!!
  • Lol @juliansmommy. (: yeah no need for that! Us mexicans are too awesome for that! ;)
  • I'm preggo with my first and I want one or two more :) bf says just this one but I know he will change his mind ;)
  • @Rckprincess2 after a little reflection I realize I need to appologize to you for contributing to poo pooing your thread. I'm genuinely sorry, won't happen again from this lady. Something must've struck a sensitive nerve in me, not that it should be an excuse.
  • I have two boys, and am going to have my third boy real soon.. no more kids for me.. lol.. unless i do foster care someday or inherit one from my huge family.. but absolutly no more babys will be comeing out of this body.. lol.. i love my babys and they are worth all the things that come with pregnancy.. i also believe that i will have other kids someday.. just not birth them.. if that makes sence..
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • It's okie @brendalou I was hoping that it would die down without to much craziness happening. I don't want this thread shut down over bleh stuff. But I thank you for not contributing to it anymore =)
  • Wow to @melodya I find your comments extremely offensive and im never offended!
  • 4 - 2 boys, 2 girls :-)
  • I have 2 a boy and girl.. my son is from previous relationship daughter from my now husband. My son and hubby want a boy. Hubby wants 4 kids so 3 of his own. I don't want anymore lol
  • @melodya I'm an immigrant with 2 kids I get Wic my kids have Medicaid I get 150 a month food stamps FOR MY SON. I provided all proper documentation for this. My husband works very hard he's. A citizen pays taxes himself he is putting himself through college so he'll make more money for our kids and so I can apply for residency then get a job to help support our family and the 2 more kids we want. We only have 1 vehicle. I'll go without before my kids do. The assistance I get I use properly. So don't assume all illegals are alike. Illegals aren't the only race receiving assistance
  • Just had my lil momma and I wanted a lil boy but after labor im too chicken to go thru it again
  • @rckprincess2 I'm sorry too! It just irks me that people spit on illegals. Most of us didn't ask to be brought here but the US is all I know and I love it! I ain't going back!! Lol
  • edited September 2011
    I have 5 girls 1boy I feel happy to b bless w beautiful children I am independent ,financially stable & most important HAPPY ;-) . More power to my ladies that want a big family !! Don't let no 1 put u down they don't pay ur damn bills !! ..Love all my Happy positive PREGLYS.....<3
  • lol glad I ruffled some feathers! Yes please don't waste your "wonderful mexican energy" on me!
  • Don't waste your dirty trailer trash energy on me. o=>
  • @lily_glz there is no shame in having to accept gov help for your babies. Your hubby works and pays taxes so you guys pay into the system and should be able to use it!

I'm a citizen and get wic, medi-cal, and would love food stamps but don't qualify. Hubby works 12-18 hr days 5days a week and we don't live outside our means. But we still struggle, those are the times we live in but my kids don't go without and they are happy and very much loved! If I have a third they will be loved and cared for as well, no matter what it takes.
  • Why hasn't melodya been banned??? Everyone who has had an opinion got banned...her opinions actually are offensive and racial though!
  • Another good post! I have 3 girls. I would love to have one more (we r ttc) and ive always wanted to adopt from Haiti... Maybe 2 or 3 siblings. Then i would also like to do foster care!! :) we shall see what God has planned. :)
  • @lily_glz no worries, I hate when people talk crap about accepting assistance like all who do are sitting on their butts all day. Hasn't anyone noticed that our economy is crap?? Lol.
  • Haha. Hilarious :*
  • I have two- a 2 year old boy & 7 1/2 week old daughter, I want 2 more hubby on the other hand wants a big family so 5 or more! If it was up to him I'd already be prego again! lol
  • edited September 2011
    I want 2 for starters BUT if im very settled financially then I would like to have 4! I was an only child til I was 16 & I found it very boring! Plus my mom never really was close with other fam members so it was just us. Not even really any cousins so it was very boring. So I want a big family.
  • I have 3 boys and.preggo with my 4th :p