Labor Story & Pictures of Aydrian!!

1235»

Comments

• I'm due Oct 23rd lol 8 more weeks or 56 days to go if the baby can stay in that long :)
  • Thank u hun
  • I can't believe my baby girl is already 7 1/2 weeks. It seems like only yesterday I was in the hospital starving lol!! Hope you ladies that haven't had your bundles yet don't have to wait much longer. Labor & easy delivery dust
  • no baby yet..39+2...and feeling effin great..forreals!! no pain..or anything going on over here..baby girl just likes it in there..i guess :/
  • I am 31+1 and feel like I have a lifetime left....I am having appointments once a week so hopefully it will speed it up. Hope all is well with you and baby!
  • @nameless It's good you feel great but I hope little girl doesn't make herself too comfortable!

@ash1la Weekly appointments made it go faster for me so I hope it helps you as well. Thank you. We are doing great! I got my tubes tied last Friday & the shoulder pain I got was horrible but I'm all healed up & feelin good. Aydrian is still on the small side & wearing NB clothes. The Michigan weather has caused her to have a slight cold but it doesn't seem to to bother her. She sleeps 5-6 hours at a time which mommy & daddy really appreciate lol.
  • Glad to hear you and baby are good!
  • Hey I had my son Logan on july 28th :-) he's my third boy so I'm busy as well. I had a very long labor 26hrs but easy delivery :-) I didn't give up and got the vbac I wanted so that's awesome! I can't believe he's 7wks already!! Glad to hear from you and that you are doing well!
  • I'm 35 weeks! i went in to pre term at 32, but they were able to stop it. Emery is ready to come any time now and i cant blame her, shes packed in my belly like a sardine! Last week she actually broke one of my ribs on my left side and it is sooo painful i could constantly cry! I had my baby shower today and it was lovely. I got lots of goodies and things for my girl, Still a few things i need to buy for her but all and all everything is ready for her arrival!

Wonderful to hear both you and your baby girl are doing well :)
  • NO BABY YET :( only 4 more weeks though lord willing
  • @ash1la Thank you

@mnbaby3 My son is enough to keep me busy w/o his sisters. I give you props for havin 3! lol. I'm sorry your labor was so long but it's great that your vbac was successful & your delivery was fast. Time sure does fly huh? Aydrian will be 8 wks on Tuesday. I'm excited cause after she gets her 2month shots she can get her ears pierced :)

@cntwaitfrmylilsweets Thank goodness the were able to keep Miss Emery in a little longer. Ouch, broken ribs suck! My son didn't do that to me but he did push so hard on my pelvis that he was breaking it apart. I had to go on leave early because I coudln't stand up. I totally feel your pain & I pray Emery comes soon so you can get some relief. Glad to hear your shower went so well. Nothing is better then a day filled w/ friends & food & getting spoiled :)

@Supermom405 Not much longer *hopefully*
  • Yes I hope so im ready to meet my baby girl but how is your bundle of cuteness doin??
  • edited September 2011
    Had my little girl august 25th by c-section. She has microcephaly, but is doing wonderfully. Much better than expected. 6 lbs 4 oz, 18.5 in, 1:24 p.m. and 2 days in the nicu. Other than being a bit fussy lately, she has been a dream.
  • Shes hecka cute :)
  • No babies yet I'm 32 weeks I have awhile yet to go!!! No rush I'm soaking in my silent days LOL!!!!
  • @Starkrayzie I been good my baby would b 1 month old this Tuesday I love her so much ...thank u for remembering me. Congratz to u ;-)
  • hey girl im glad to see you and your new addition is doing good :) me and my little one are doing good also....i know what you mean about being busy omg! its a job having 3 babies! im about to update wit some pics now :)
  • @mybabe...hey girl! :) i cant believe you havent had your baby yet!! lol when is your due date??
  • LOL I know I've been pregnant for years :O LOL I'm not due til November 12 so I have like 40 days left!!! How have you been???