how did so/bf/hubby/bd react when u had ur baby?

So Jude was really stressed! Lol he couldn't even put on the scrubs they gave him for the c section 8-> it was cute. I had to calm him down not the other way! Lol idk y but I just thought of it! Lol gotta love the guy! He was so nervous he was shaking lol

Comments

• How did ur guy react?
  • My Boyfriend Was Really Worried. He Didn't Want Me To Have A Csection. But He Put Hip Scrubs On & Held My Hand Till My Son Was Out & They Made Him Leave With The Baby -__- ! How Is Your Son Doing? I Just Had Mine On Monday; 7lbs7oz, 20 Inch Babyboy :)
  • My hubby was pretty calm he was holding my hand most of the time... it was really cute.
  • My husband has always gotten a little nervous. With our first he was a little sick! (I had been in labor for 3 days, so he was exhausted and hadn't been eating well.) With the other 2 he was fine... Just nervous and excited.
  • he was just really really happy and super supportive :)
    It was great!
  • @mama2be11_4_11 yeah I was just curious how other guys reacted lol

@GregorysMommy yeah Jude left with Jer too he even took my dad to see him all before I got to really see him! :/ lol he is doing better but they think he might need another blood transfusion :/ CONGRATULATIONS!!! :X

@MissPrego awe yeah he held my hand lol he got scared when my o2 levels dropped suddenly tho lol poor guy

@txmoorekat awe that's cute! Lol guys r funny :)

@nameless awe!! ;))
  • Twice he almost fainted. The first birth he screamed in excitement second he disappeared and we found him in the bathroom trying not to faint
  • My fiance,was really worried also cuz he didnt want me to have a c section. The drugs they gave me damaged me alot.,i remembet waking up in my room after the c section and my fiance was crying thanking god for keeping me and my son safe. My sons heart had stopped several times. He was also talking to the baby,tellung him how,when ge grows up he,should be thankful lol
  • @Jess_Jude i Wanted Him To Stay With Me, But He Went To The Nursery & He Got To Take Pictures Of Them Evalutate Him & Take Him His Bath. Wen They Were Done, He Took The Camera To The Recovery & Showed Me All His Pictures. I Was In Recovery For 2 Hours. So i Didnt Get To See Him Until 9 :/ But He Stayed With Me The Whole Time i Was In The Hospital. Nurses Were Surprised i Knew How To Do Everythinq ! Awh; Glad He's Doinq Better, Do Yu Know Wen He Will Be Gettinq Outt?
  • With my daughter my hubby was halfway across the world so he wasnt there... with this one he doesnt wanna be there when I push. (Hes a goof.. says he will never wanna have sex again if he sees my girl parts that way :-D ) and if its gonna stress him then it will stress me so Im ok with him not being there for pushing. If its a c-section then he will be there and I know he's gonna cry. He is excited now, but really nervous...
  • My husband was amazing. He was in control and completely in supprt mode. He really got me through some hard parts. He counted through contractions with me, held my back during pushing. He was wonderful and I love him more than ever. When our daughter came out we cried together and he kissed me tons and told me how much he loved me.
  • I have never seen my husband so excited yet so nervous. He couldnt eat, he was kinda trembly but he was very helpful with helping me thru contractions and my back labor.
  • My bd did great when I had my csections. He was gonna try n sleep though all of this ones labor! Lol no no no he had to get his butt up and rub my excruciating aching back!! He did well otherwise. He told me that me pooping wasn't the bad part it was the smell! Lmao I apologized to everyone in the room because it smelt terrible. Ughh lol
  • my husband was nervous! The night before he ran a redlight while we were on the way to get "my last meal" before the c section. Then the morning of he wouldn't stop talking, which he does when he's nervous. During the C section he kept repeating himself lol
  • I can't wait to see what my boyfriend does. I know he's squeamish around blood. I've never been in a situation where I've been hurt so I don't have any idea what he's going to do. I do know when he gets nervous he starts talking about his BMX bike fascination which ticks me off a little.
  • Lol I get mad at him because he doesn't do anything. Hes a big scaredy cat. He sat there in the corner nervous n scared. But I barely had to push n labor was fast so he thought there was pretty much nothing he could do. He said he stayed in he corner because I was getting mad at him because of the pain from contractions. Duh! Maybe hold my hand or comfort me instead of being scared n sitting in the corner because baby is coming outta my vag! Lol
  • Ha was great until gauges head came out and splattered amniotic fluid lol then he passed out! Lol
  • My fiance did pretty incredible, he didn't want to watch while I pushed but the nurses made him hold one of my legs so he was kind of forced to watch but he held my hand and kept telling me how much he loved me. But he still thinks it was gross watching Koda come out of me, oh well I'm just glad he didn't pass out or something!
  • My husband did a wonderful job when I was having all my contractions but when it was time to push he got nervous it was cute hehe as soon as he saw her head comin out ge had like this shock look that the nurses and and I started to laugh an then when she actually came out he started to cry :) he is such a wonderful man