How many october mommys are left?

Comments

• Still here. Due October 7th, but I have some things going on that make me think she'll be here before then. I haven't had a pelvic exam for some reason, so I have no idea if I'm progressing at all down there, but she'll come when she comes regardless. ;)
  • I'm still here! Lol baby was preparing me for habit last week with some false preterm labor but now it seems like baby is just settling in for the duration and I think won't come out till a week or two late I'm due Oct 23rd so it might b a Halloween baby :)
  • Due October 8th. Don't know if I'm dilated @ all yet, my doc will check me for the 1st time on Friday I believe. Hope there's some kinda action goin on. I feel fine for the most part, just a ton of Braxton Hicks, and some pressure & cramps here & there. I'm still workin tho, and as a hostess do a lot of walkin & standin so I hope that's helpin some. I'll continue to work til October 5th if I don't have her by then!
  • I haven't had any BH! And my doctor hasn't checked me at all! I'm 37 weeks today! When will he start checkin me?!
  • I'm still here. Due October 3rd with boy #4. I'm so ready for him to be here have been in a lot of pain, can barely move. My doctor wouldn't check me at my last appointment because I had an ultrasound for babies kidneys the next day so if he's not here by thursday when I go in for my next appointment they said they would check me then. Hopefully I here some good news. I cannot deal with the pain anymore & its not fair to my other 3 boys because I can't do much of anything with them because it hurts to much, but I try because how do you tell a 2, 4, & 6 year old you can't play or walk or do much of anything. lol. Good luck ladies.
  • Due oct 8th, and im exhausted! The stairs going up to our apt kills me lol but I dont want to have her yet :-( I like being preggo
  • Due the 15th, but I think he will be here before then.:X I have bh quite often, but they aren't painful at all just a really tight/hard stomach. My mom noticed my stomach has dropped today (could be bc she is SUPER EXCITED!!) and I will be getting checked this week at my appt to see if I have "progressed". Not too much longer! I know these last few days are going to fly by! My bday is the 3rd, so my only request is that he stay in until after that day. I'll be the big 3-0 and I want him to have his own day :D but if he decided to come that day, its ok too. Would make for a memorable bday.
  • Due Oct 6th. At my 37 week appt, doc said I was dialated 3 cm! So who knows, he might end up a September baby. I just had my baby shower yesterday and today I just had baby's room painted blue and the crib put together. I still have some things to purchase, like the stroller/crib, baby bath tub, carrier, not to mention reorganize my bedroom. I have my one and only lamaze class/tour of the hospital this weekend coming up.
  • I'm back!!!! \:D/ Due September 23 by LMP and October 1st by way she's been measuring.
  • Due the 15th with a sweet girl.
    Ill find out how far dilated I am this week. I don't think she'll be in my cell much longer! :)
  • I'm here due 10/18! I had da worst bh last night.. ugh! Are there any vbac Oct moms?
  • Im still here 36&6 due oct. 11 so ready to meet my 2nd babygirl. I had pre-term labor at 34 weeks and im 3cm and 80%.. I had terrible contractions lastnight that were every 2-3 minutes but l&d said there was no change in my cervix. How can i have such painful contractions and it not change me :-( .. Ready to have her!!!
  • Im due the oct. 3 I was 1 cm last Wednesday I go Thursday to find out what if I dilated any more. I have not had any contractions but she was low last week. Im ready for her to come.
  • Oh and I don't have an induction date.
  • .... I might be having a September baby.
    @adri805
    After nothing last week, I went from 0 to 2 cm dilated and 70% efaced... my dr thinks I can go this weekend if I keep progressing like I am... crazy I wasn't expecting any changes at all
  • @littlefae yay!!!!!!! I wasn't even checked :( but I've been having a lot of contractions. Saturday they kept waking me up. Dr said he will c me Monday if I even make it....ummm Wth I thought he would have checked n e ways, I'm excited for u.
  • @lovtra ahhh im carrying high too. Wth, y haven't we dropped. 14 days to go n u have 15 right?
  • edited September 2011
    :!!
  • @adri805 lol thanks. I wasn't expecting anything. Maybe to hear that I was a finger tip dilated. Not 2 cm and 70% efaced. The efacement is a big one. Lol now I'm all nervouse.
    I have had some bh but not many mostly in the evening and they only last like 40 minutes so yeah.
    I can still make it October, like I could progress this far/fast and suddenly stop but more then likely no...
  • @littlefae true but I think it'll b this month tho. Sounds like it
  • i am still here due oct 18th but have a c-section on the 11th if i make it till then
  • Im here!! Lol ftm due on the 5 th of oct...as of right now i know im 1/2cm.. my next app is weds
  • @adri805 yes I have 15 days...I want him to come on...I've had a little pelvic pressure but we shall see on Wed.
  • Im also due oct 1st but hopin for a sept baby. I have an oct baby already lol
  • I'm due the 25th of Oct. I won't get checked until my 36 week appt on the 26th. She's way down in my hips already, so I'm hoping that means some progress, but I'm not holding my breath, lol!
  • I'm due october 8th I'm not dialated and he hasn't dropped so my dr thinks I'm going to be late and that ill need a c section I also don't have bh's
  • @lovtra let me know what they tell u....I wasn't checked today :( wth
  • I'm due on the 25th of october and I don't think I'm a make it that far @ least I hope I don't because my back hurts
  • @2ndbutfirst - lol its on! But ill give everyone a head start until Thursday then its so on!
  • Im still here as well/ My due date is 10/24/11 but Im having a scheduled c section on 10/21/11... As of now My Baby boy is 5Ibs 11oz. Im feeling alot of pressure in the pelvic area. Ive been having leg pain in my left leg for 2 weeks now continuously. But Im still working. 4 more weeks and he will be here! Im sooo Excited