What is this i'm feeling?

edited September 2011 in Pregnant
So, im officially 2 days past due. Yesterday, i'm begging this little girl to Get Out and an hour later, I start getting a feeling like I have a fish swimming inside me. Her head is burrowing her head deeper and deeper down, back and forth, quite vigorously at times in my pelvis. Hours later and through the night, I noticed a feeling of openness, not in my vajajay but above that. Could I have dilated? My last week appt, I was 1/2 cent. Dialated and my cervix softened. Could this be more? I have an appt today at 2, I want to get this show on the road... Any advice to whats going on?

Comments

• Awe, I thought u would of had ur baby by now. I was suppose to get induced this thursday but now I gotta wait til monday bc the damn nurses r going on strike at my hospital :'(
  • Oh n ive been at 1cm going on 3 weeks ughhh.
  • Nope @mrsthompson34, no luck yet... Sorry your birth got pushed back. i have an appt today at 2:15 and im praying that ive dilated til at least 4cm and they keep me. I dont know what this squirmish, digging thing shes doing with her head and this openness im feeling. I so want to have her now...
  • Awe, I hope ur dilated too. Yes u have to b at least 4cm so lets pray. Is this ur first??? Wat hospital r u delivering at in the city?
  • Yes sista, thus is my first. Im delivering at Kaiser in Oakland, Ca. I hope im dilated and today is it. My butt/hemerroids hurt so bad I can barely sit and cannot bounce on ball.
  • Ohh, im having my first too how exciting. Do u have everything ready for her at hm??? I didnt get hemerroids but heard its painful... Ouch. Im delivery at Eden in Castro Valley. I switched from kaisier in sf bc I stay in hayward too long to get there if im in labor
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mrsthompson34, thats right, I remember a long time ago, u did mention u were in the bay area. Good thing u dont have hemerroids, omg, there the worst. If im not dilated, im going to ask my doc to induce me cuz I cant sit down. I heard Eden was a good hospital, so you should be good, but ill keep u posted. Stay cool in this weather, its burning up out here.

@ashleyfew... Thanks. I hope im dilated and this is it for me. Im so over being prego and being overdue... Sucks!
  • Lol I stay sweating n I gotta keep the ac on. Eden is good too bad nurses got to go on strike when im tryna get induced lol u have about a good hr til ur appt let me kno wassup. I miss kaiser :(
  • :( labor dust hunnie! Idk about the dialation but hey it might be working. Keep positive thoughts ur almost a mommy hun! Tag me when ur in labor I soo wanna hear ur story!
  • @mrsthompson34 and @kingsmama... So heres the update. Im 2cm dilated and 50% effaced, cervix softened. She swept my membranes and I immediately started with mucus and a little pain. She didnt want to induce, she seems to think ill go into labor on my own and I hope so... So well see... Ill keep u both posted and I hope it will happen by the weekend.
  • I'm gonna guess Thursday afternoon. I could be wrong but that's my feeling. Either way ur so close hun and ur gonna do great!
  • @kingsmama... Thanks sista... Im gonna go with that. I will defimitely keep u posted... :-D
  • Yay :) enjoy ur last few days of peace and quiet cuz its about to get rough lol.
  • Awe 2cm thats great, 2cm more n u can be admitted lol awe... Keep me updated. Hopefully ull have her soon :)
  • Sending you labor dust and wishes to you and @MrsThompson34 :) Good luck, and start walking ;)
  • @cicelia awe thank u hun :) there is so much pressure wen I walk but I be waddling my booty off lol how r u doing? R u pregnant or did u just had ur baby?
  • @MrsThompson34 37wks and 4days w/a csection scheduled for Sep 30 as long as she keeps doing good inside :) I am getting 2 u/s a week and nst..its exhausting, but want to make sure she is in the best place possible :) The end of the road is always the hardest, but we will make it, and get the best gifts in the end. :) Be sure and update me on how you are doing. I love hearing about all these precious babies joining our world :)
  • @cicelia im 38+6 ur by dd buddy bc im due sept 29 :) but being induced the 26th. And ur having a babygirl like me. Wat r u naming her??? This is my first pregnancy its been hard bc I have gd n im on insulin 5 times aday 28 units each time n ohhh boy do I hate the pricking part :( but im hanging in there :) & just like u I go to l&d twice a week for nst but I get one ultrasound a week for fluid n every other week its weight check :) last week she was 7lbs n 13oz :) do u know how much ur lil girl weighs?? Its great to hear all about the babies being born especially september babies. I was suppose to be induce on thursday the 22nd but nurses r going on strike booooooo :( keep me updated n ill do the same. Take care hun
  • good luck and lots of labor dust!!
  • @MrsThompson34 we should exchange emails. I also havve GD-checking sugar 4 x's a day and on metformin. luckily I have controlled it with the meds and diet, so no insulin yet, but my sugars are creeping up, so luckily I am almost done. If you have fb, or just want to email me you can cicelia618@yahoo.com or we can talk here anytime you want. This is my fourth, but each baby has been different (and my youngest is 10 yrs old already) :) I'd love to keep in touch as our little ones come and grow :)
  • Thanks preglies... Easy labor dust to us all!