i hid the ps3 controller from my husband

edited September 2011 in Just for Fun
My husband is such a jackass...I let him sleep all night so he can help me out during the day with our newborn but he takes advantage of it. He stays up all night to play call of duty beyond other things..so I hid the controller. He just came in the bdroom asking if I knew where it is. Lmao

Comments

• Haha I need to do that! My hubby did the same thing last week with warhammer 40k...pissed me off!
  • I read the title and bust out laughing lol nice!!!
  • Hi my name is Cicelia and I am a gaming widow...I belong to a support group for other gaming widows. I do believe we found our president ;) Hahaha! Just kidding BUT That is awesome! Good job! I just read your post to my husband haha...he didnt find it too funny. Especially when I said its just as easy to hide xbox controllers-his "drug" of choice :)
  • Awesome lol
  • Lmao xbox & c.o.d is also my fellas drug of choice and he would CRY if I did that! Love it!!! Told him to get his fill now because baby is due in 3 days and when lil one gets here... he's got no chance of "just putting computer on for an hour" (bearing in mind an hour turns into 5!!!!) He usually turns his on at 9pm til sometimes 4am! That happens when little one is here then it'll be his newborn duty all that night and day! He will soon get tired and regret it :-) Haha. Hiding the controller is brilliant
  • I would get killed lol. But the only time i have an issue with sophia(ps3) is when he tells me to wait till after a round then we will leave or he will help with something. Lol sophia gives me ME time. I joked the other day and said it will be such a tragisty when sophia accidently takes a bath. Lmao maan if looks could kill.
  • Lmao @proudmomma I know how it is my bd is like that with his ps3 c.o.d and devil may cry 4 he ''limits" his self now (so he say) since suga was born but before all day everyday now its all day everyother day lol
  • I need to do that. He deserved it!
  • Our baby is due in 4 days, and my husband just bought two new x box games yesterday. I'm like really, your not thinking your going to have time for this, lol hes got another thing coming! MEN!
  • I used to do that along time ago I forgot about his other controller. So then I just hid the main cord to xbox. He begged me to give him his cord back. I said only if you cut back on playing. He went couple of days with out playing the game.
  • Lol good job! I've done that before I got pregnant. He was pisses when I told him. But it was so worth the three weeks without COD. :)