Might b a dumb? But im askin anyway lol

Comments

• @newmomma13 that's why it used to be common procedure for a doctor to have a woman use an enima before giving birth. They don't do that any more
  • My ob said he'd rather a woman did poop bc then he knows shes pushing right.
  • Lol my bf told me that he was gonna be messing with me and bugging the heck out of me and get a pic of my face when I'm pushing and put it on fb
  • I think at some hospitals you can actually choose if you wanna be naked or what :)
  • @babynumber02 lol u were out of it & plus u had ur lil angel in ur arms nun else mattered :)

@cupcake22 awe hopefully u get more time with ur baby this time around :)

@pinkigirl wat lol, I dont wana poo but im push hard lol

@newmomma13 lol thas mean, he wana put u on fb with the stanky face lol hes shady my hubby would do the same. Tell me y the other day I was eating sum chocolate bar n his ass was recording me with his phone then post the video on youtube n damn I looked like at fat ass lmao I wanted to punch him
  • U can always take your sleeves off so above your boobs and the the baby can lay there ;)
  • Lol I know he's crazy like that but man that's messed up lol
  • @nmartinez79 I think thas wat ima do lol

• I think ill have my top peeled back, sleeves off or something. Since ive been prego, I get hot really, really fast. I do plan on skin to skin contact... And I lost my plug...
  • @dawnwaarsbaby awe kool, I havent lost my stupid mucus plug yet. Thas great that u wana try it also :)
  • Wut ever u prefer.. I nursed mine immediatly after birth so I wore my gown backwards close it up and open wen wanted lol jus depends on ur modesty levle really
  • @lae3 thas wat ima do I hope I have milk for my baby
  • I got my membranes stripped yesterday and its been on since then. lots of cramping too...
  • My nurse took my gown off for me as he was crowning and I didn't even notice she did it! As soon as he came out he was placed in my chest and bfing within minutes. The gowns have snaps on the arms so they can take it off without u needing to do anything. That 1st skin to skin contact is amazing tho :)
  • I never put the gown on, I was 9 cm when I got to the hospital and in so much pain lol I didnt want it. I had my sports bra on and nothing else ha ha.
  • @kingsmama thats the perfect time to bond its that first few minutes :)

@starrxoxo9 I seen that on tv on tlc one of the girls had a sports bra on or sumn like a tube top
  • yeah i wore my sports bra the first time.. and the gown the second.. the bra unzipped in the front.. easy access ;-)
  • @lae3 thas neat lol about the easy access not just for baby but for daddy too lmao :)
  • hahaha.. lol true.. :p
  • Idk why but being naked giving birth totally freaks me out :( lol even wearing a gown freaks me out now I just wana wear a normal shirt so that no one sees my boobies or my fat lmao.
  • @lae3 lol I had to throw that in there :)

@mommylovessparkle I feel the same way u do but its best for the baby to bond with u skin to skin :) im shy too but in that moment I think its okay n natural to b naked lol my hubby gets jealous, hes gona tell me u better cover up ur breasts lol hes gona have a fit me showin off his goods lmao
  • Lmao I would do it but I'm too terrified lmao she can just lay on top of my gown :) haha that's funny your hubby would let jealous
  • Mines normaly jellose and modest too but he gets in the moment.. Most womens modesty flys out the window.. For a moment lol
  • I only had my bra on then took it off once bubs was born I was on my knees grabed him waited 4 fad to cut the cord then turned over n on me he went
  • @cheekyerin did u have a home birth??
  • No just made the hospital had him 1hr after getting to hospital how was Ur birth

Fad dad*
  • @cheekyerin im 39 weeks today. Didnt have my baby yet. Im being induced monday
  • Sending speedy Labour vibes Ur way
  • I was naked, once ur in labour chances are u won't care ull be more set on just getting the baby out!! once she was born she was placed on my chest an just layed there looking around, it was the most amazing feeling!!
  • Awww I'm just excited for u to have that experience!! Lol yey! :)