Earwigs!

2»

Comments

• @msford I live in north carolina

@roxy I just smash them when I see them..but as far as gettinh rif of them..i havent found a solution that works. & they just eat off your trash & such things like that & leaves & plants.
  • @beautiful_alter pshh I wish that were the case. They are all in my house & they dont hide at all!
  • Know the feeling..they seem to b everywhere w
    here!! I get so freaked out when i see them xx
  • I live in colorado and they are everywhere. Fortunatly there aren't any in my house but my sister got them bad. When they sprayed around her apartment in and out there were literally 100's. She also had roaches..ew her place was a bug motel
  • @ashleyfew the pinchers are to bite with!
  • omg i hate bugs!! I am super terrified of spiders and this house were renting has ALOT of them......lots of spiders, earwigs, and "house centipede" omg google house centipede that one freaked me out the most!! those walking eyelashes are very fast!! i am very paranoid living here...i hate walking into spider webs...it doesnt matter how much i clean...they reappear and make their web :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • we have them in ca but just call then pincher bugs and I've only heard of them being outside
  • @Mamato2boys House centipedes are the absolute nastiest things everrr!!! They are so creepy and so damn fast, gah I wanna cry just thinking about them! Did you know they eat cockroaches and spiders?! Noone ever knows what I'm talking about either when I complain about them hahah I'm glad someone else knows they exist!!!
  • edited September 2011
    @Mamato2boys oh we have little spiders 2. Just dont see them as often as earwigs. I just moved here into the country & im just not use to seeing all these diff bugs inside!
  • Call Terminix. Bugs gotta go!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @blueberrysmom how much do you guys pay. Terminex is expensive.
  • I'm not sure but it's not that much or else Kelly would be bitching about it. Call and ask. We demolished and remodeled the whole house and I couldn't bear the thought of moving back in and sharing my new digs with bugs. They're all gone. It's lovely!
  • Plus, consider the cost of traps and foggers, etc. Then you have to clean everything to get rid of the film and smell. Most of that stuff doesn't even work.
  • @blueberrysmom yea that makes since.
  • Good luck! :ar!
  • I live in Arkansas and have never heard of them! :/
  • @stbmilitarybrat haha i didnt even know what they were until i moved out here into the "country" area and i saw one and i caught it in a jar lmao i was so freaked out and shooken up no joke i only kept it to show my hubby bc i never seen one but he didnt know either so we googled it lol and yeah i have only seen 2 but i am not surprised if my house is filled with them just bc we have so many dam spiders!! not the skinny ones either the fat furry spiders!!!! EEEEKKK i get goosebumps thinking about it lol
  • @SamiUK I mean silverfish are bigger than earwigs. They kinda look the same but with alot more legs. We even had silverfish when my fiance and I lived on our own in an apartment and Im a clean freak to the point its rediculous. Idk what theyre attracted to.
  • edited September 2011
    Omg I've seen those things too! I blast the thing with a good helping of windex, hairspray, air fresher, whatever is near me lol I freaking hate bugs!