You know you're a breastfeeding Mom when? (Funny)

2»

Comments

• lol thats better than getting grandma or a 13 yr old girl and freaking them out
  • Another true one...

You know you're a breastfeeding mom when you run out of breast pads so you decide to take a panty liner and cut it in half to make temporary breast pads until you get to the store.... LOL
  • ..... When your baby is nursing and has a fist full grip of your breast trying to stay latched on.. .

You'll know what I mean as soon as it happens. Every baby does it.
  • ...... When you're terrified that you're pregnant because your period hasn't came.
  • ..... When you wake up in the middle of the night with one titty hanging out, breast milk in your babys hair and the bed is wet... But you're too tired to care so you just shift both of you to the side, tuck you're titty back in and go back to sleep.
  • When you answer the door forgetting you just nursed and haven't put your boob back in your shirt
  • .... When you strategically plan your seating arrangement at the restaurant not based on the ambiance, lighting or comfort of those with you... But for your own breast feeding privacy factor.
  • ..... When you're breast feeding and you swear someone just turned on the heater... But everyone else isn't sweating
  • The 1 about waking in the middle of the night to find my boob hangn out and my baby soaked...yea. id say that was me at 330 this morning..
  • When you can't even make it through a funeral without having to go in the priests office to pump. That was kinda awkward...
  • When a brand new nursing bra fits you perfect one day and the next day your busting out of it!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • LMBO!!!! This is so funny!!!