to all my preglies who got induced..

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
How many of u who got induced ended up having to have a c-section?

Comments

• Me! It Was My First As Well :/
  • I can't take being prego anymore. I'm 39 weeks and my doc said shed induce me in a week but..I'm nervous if id have to get a c section. How was ur c section experience and why'd u ned one? @gregorysmommy
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I Was In Labor For 33 Hours & Was Only Dilated To A 4. My Dr Said My Pelvic Bones Werent Openinq & My Sons Head Was Swollen So i Was In The Or With In The Next Hour. My Csection Was Great, i Recovered Really Good. But Just Rest As Much As Possible. That Was My Problem, i Was Awake Throuqh My Whole Labor & Wen My Son Came Out i Was Knocked Out & Wasnt Able To See Him Till i Woke Up 3 Hours Later. Also Most Hospitals Make Yu Use The Restroom Before Yu Leave. MAKE SURE YOU GO, i Didnt Have A Bowel Movement 9 Days PP & Wen i Did, It Felt Like i Was Givinq Birth From My Rear End! If i Have Another Baby i Plan To Have The Same Dr, Same Hospital & Have A Csection Too! :)
  • I was induced this was my first and ended up having a c sec bc her umbilical cord was wrapped around her and therefore I wasn't progressing from 5cm...overall it was a good experience. Recovery was a lil tough the first two days but got better :) overall I would def have another c sec again so don't be scared and good luck :)
  • I had to be induced twice no csec thankfully! Praying I dont need to be induced this timc
  • Induced but no c/s
  • Yikes I have never been induced and refuse to but my last pregnancy was a section for other issues. I'm due with my third pregnancy vbac in 17 days at home in my birth pool
  • I've been induced 3 times with no c section.
  • Induced twice no c section
  • I got induced Wednesday at midnight and did everything possible that they offer and stuck at 4cm and finally decided on c section on Thursday and my beautiful son as born at 5:38pm and 9lbs. Also this was my first
  • Induced but no c section was needed :)
  • Induced, labored 17 hrs, had c-section :(
  • Induced at 11pm on a Monday night had my daughter vaginally at 11:56pm Tuesday night. I LOVED my induction and would do it again!
  • I was had a c section n my first too
  • I did. It was my first. I got stuck at 4cm for 9.5hrs, and she was head down and everything, but sittin c shaped... So thats why the csection...and the pre e and diabetes
  • I was induced had a 30hr labor (29 of it at the hospital) and no c section. Same as @August22baby
  • I had mine at 3:26am. And I only did 3sets of pushes (so 9 pushes) and he was out. I guess I was just ready for him to be out lol. @August22baby
  • I have been induced 3 times no c section, 32 w 1st, 11 3/4 hrs w 2nd, and 15 1/2hrs w 3rd. Would love to go on own have 6wks until dd, but will b induce @ 38 due to hypertension and gd.
  • I ended up in a c-section. I was induced early in the morning & was in labor for over 30hrs, baby wouldn't fit through my pelvis :(
  • Me! I was induced as my waters broke but labour didn't start. Had 35 hours of labour before having c-section due to poor progression (I was about a fingertip dilated!). Have refused induction this time and I'm hoping for a vbac
  • I was induced with my first labored for 30 hrs dilated to a 4 ended up in c-section
  • @gatorbob :O that is awful! That irritates me. I hate seeing those MEDwives instead of a good midwife as well. good docs and midwives will let u go to 42 weeks and sometimes beyond. we have a choice in who we want to help birth our babies, and I'm glad for that.
  • Oh gotcha! @gatorbob wow I'm sorry that really sucks :( thank u! I'm at the start of early labor now