aargh...3.45am...waters broke?

2»

Comments

• Yay congrats im glad it weny so well for you!
  • Congrats. Where about in the UK r u?
  • Congratulations hun! Love the name Ava, you will have to let us know what you decide for definite! Hope you are both doing well and you get some good rest tonight! Got @SamiUK on FB and last update she was pushing, that was a couple or three hours ago so he should be here by now! Don't think she needed inducing in the end, her contractions started about 4am, talk about leaving it till the last minute!
  • Yeyyyyy congrats hun and welcome to the world baby girl :-) xxx
  • @littlenat86 thanks for letting us know :-)
  • Congratulations
  • @pretty_princess01 @ash1la @Lyndsay1983 @Kris100717 @littlenat86 @ellieb1989 @littlefae wow that took ages on a mobile!!! Thankyou all soooo much. Glad to have her out and into the world :-) thanks @littlenat86 for the update on @samiuk hope all was goin well for her and he's safely arrived! Ellie b I am nr. Morecambe in nw. U? Xxx
  • I'm in oxford. Hearing lots of stories about shortages of midwifes and delivery rooms!! Scary stuff!
  • Congratulations! Can't wait for my turn now these stories make me cry every time. I think all our hospitals are over busy and under staffed its not good! Well done on your little girl x x
  • Congrats momma
  • Thankyou all again. Yeah its crazy!!! Midwife was joking in lift on way down to delivery suite that she'd never delivered a baby in an elevator before... remember thinking " well you better get a shift on cos I'm getting close to pushing I can feel it!!!" They put me in the operating theatre recovery room at first because there were no suites empty and they could tell I was close n I think it'd looked bad having someone give birth in the corridor! Felt a bit bad for them actually... so stretched! The midwife that delivered her had already overstayed her shift by 3hours! I discharged myself a lot quicker than preferred because I knew they'd prob want the bed.
  • Update on her name plz...lol
  • edited October 2011
    :-) we decided on Ava Sue(mums name) Chambers. Daddy picked Ava after deciding she didn't look like an Isobel or Olivia! Took 3 days to officially get confirmation from him...bless. I liked them all so as its his first ( &probably last!!!) I let him make final choice :-)
    @mommyof8
  • I love the name ava
  • love the name!!!!!!!!! congrats huni xxx
  • Thankyou :-) had mixed reactions from the family. Sisters aren't so keen... old ladies name apparently??!! We obviously like it and had a lot of compliments on it. It'll grow on em... it'll av to cos it ain't changing now :-) xx
  • edited October 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats! I went to hospital as Soon as Mine broke
  • @tricesbaby they just physically didn't have any rooms free! So many ladies delivering! :-)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.