As a FTM, I didnt know...

edited October 2011 in Just for Fun
- I had to push like I had to take a crap!!! o.O
- You felt like you had to take a MASSiVE #2 o.O
- Contractions came on stronger as they came...
- Contractions were felt in the butt o.O

Comments

• ooo in your but?!
  • I didn't know... I guess I have to look forward to it...
  • As a first time mom I didn't know a pelvis could be "to small" to fit your own child out of.
    Csections are NOT as easy as they sound.
    Babies can, and usually are ugly right after birth but cuteness usually apears a week after lol.
  • lol...so this is what i have to look forward to lol
  • edited October 2011
    @myasmommy2009 lmao sooo true about babies being ugly at first!! I think the look like aliens at first!!

As a first time mom I didnt know my breastfeed baby might not take a bottle, how stressful a babies cry is when it been for then 15 mins
  • @Mommysierra LMAO! YESSSSS in ur BUTT!!!!

@myasmommy2009 LOL...funny you mention that! same thing happened to me :/ ended up with a csection...partially because i was 'too small' & the other because every time my lil guy tried coming out, he would come out with his chin up instead of down making it impossible to get out :( but thankfully, my baby was/is beautiful!!! lol :X
  • @_Kaykes lol...now you really cant wait, huh?! lolol
  • :o a massive poop?! Home I guess being constipated is nothing lol
  • @FiirstTiimeMommy2b MASSSSSSIVE!!! LMAO...if you think you get constipated at home, lol, ur in 4 a treat!!! lololol
  • ok so if you are pushing like you have to poop how many of you actually did poop? ive heard it happens??
  • I didnt know I would be leaving the hospital w/ a jiggly belly that looked 7mnths prego! Or that id cry so much for feeling inadaquite as a mom, he cryed and I cryed lol.. Also didnt know how much I could love.another person till my first was born
  • now i wanna wait...sike i want him out lol
  • @Mommysierra i pooped :-(( i had thought it was his head that popped out...but unfortunately, it wasnt :( lol

@lae3 LOL...same thing happened to me :( i came out of there looking like i was 4mths preggo :( as soon as i heard him cry, i broke down!!! this was all on friday & im still in shock that he's mine!

@_Kaykes LOL
  • Never ever have experienced a contraction and I'm having my third. It is true that they come out ugly though. I learned the first time that most of us don't experience that overwhelming feeling of love and a connection at first sight. Bonding takes time and it doesn't happen like you see on tv
  • O yeah when they told me to push I tried to be clever abd only push like I was peeing. But then they let me know that you had to push with all of your might! That included evety muscle down there. The result...I #2'd on the bed :p The Dr. cleaned it up as soon as I did it...over abd over again. So this time I think Im going to take a laxative in my last month
  • @babybubba123111 over and over?! :-ss oh geez
  • @Mama_luvs_her_girls The bonding didnt happen immediately for me, I was still getting over the pain! Whoever said that the pain ends once the baby is out lied!lol I still had to deliver the placenta so I was still in pain, plus tearing. But once they weighed her and wrapped her up I was in love.
  • @_kaykes I dont think it happens to everyone but I heard its pretty common. I mean your using all of your muscles...lol They offered me an enema before the contractions started but I looked at them like they were crazy. Not this time though, Im making sure my bowels are clear before I go into lab
  • they didnt offer me anything yet @babybubba123111
  • @_kaykes you can always ask for one but honestly when your there and everything is happening youre not even thinking about it. You just want the baby out...lol The Dr & nurses wont mention it when its happening either since its no big deal to them. Unless you feel like you will be embarrassed afterwards depending on who you have in the room with you. But I really wouldnt sweat it.
  • Ill make sure i got that enema lol.. hubby, mom, and granny will b in the room..
  • I thought laxatives make you go into pre-labor..but next month I'll be looking forward to all this..lol
  • I can honestly say that my son never looked ugly. Not even when first born. I wish i could work PhotoBucket but my phone is retarded.
  • @firsttimer laxatives can cause you to go into labor. Thats why I will be taking them in my 9th month. Im hoping it will be a win/win situation for me...lol
  • I wasn't saying all babies, just like lots lol, to be honest my son wasn't as cute as my daughter when he was born. He looked like a old man >.< lol. And lots of babies are so swollen from being pushed out, that as soon as the swelling goes down you can see how cute they are. and my son was swollen and I had a csection!! Lol. So I'm
    Not saying anyones baby in perticular was/is ugly, so nonone get offended.
  • I had my little one on sept 22nd and the whole poop thing honestly is the last thing u really think about all I wanted was my baby out I spended about an hour and a half pushing nd my mom and baby dady were there they were all excited cuz they could see the head and I wanted to see so I asked him to take a pix and he didnt say anything until the next day hes all like baby I didnt want to take a picture bcuz im sure u didnt want to see the poop that was coming out lol I was like I knew I had too poop but the nurse wouldnt let me she was saying it wasnt that I had to poo it was the baby pushing my inside. Lol so dont even worry ladies
  • && my baby did look not so cute she was soo swollen she was 8lbs 15ounces she looked like the fat chinees restlers lol but now shes soo cute evrywhere we go and pple see her she always gets compliments
  • I didn't know how painful back labor or any labor really could be...
    I didn't know how easy delivery would be...
    I didn't realize how empty my body would feel without her in it...
    I didn't expect to lose all my baby weight by 2 weeks pp...
    I didn't realize how quickly I would pick up on being a mom
  • I didn't realize how much I was going to miss being pregnant.

I didn't realize how much I was going to miss sex because of bleeding.

I didn't know that going #2 after delivery was going to be so stressful.(I was scared it was going to hurt)