please please pray for this baby ****UPDATE***** Teagon passed

edited October 2011 in Babies Health
I ask that everyone please take time out of your day and pray for baby Teagon.

Baby Teagon was born May 14, 2011. He was born a healthy baby with no problems. On September 16, 2011 the Lord called his name for him to go home, but was then returned back to this earth with the help of doctors, nurses, and EMS and also with the prayers from us. Teagon is now hooked up to machines and fighting for his life. They have taken him off the ventilator and he is using supplemental oxygen to help keep his levels where they should be but Teagon has not woke up yet. So far he has beaten the odds. Doctors said he would never come off the vent and he did and it was because of his will to fight and because of our prayers. We all need to pray harder to give him the strength to wake up. To become that little boy that all moms and dads dream of. Please please pray for Teagon. Pray for his mom Sara and his dad Dustin to give them the strength to keep this fight up and give them comfort that they need right now. Although I do not know Teagon personally I do know his aunt and his dad. I went to school with both of them and I am praying hard for them. We love you Teagon Fowler. Keep fighting buddy. Show those doctors what your made of.

***********UPDATE**********
Teagon has left this mean old world to be with our Heavenly Father. He will join all the children above to run and play and never feel pain again. May we take the time to thank God for placing Teagon in so many ppls lives even if it was for a short time. And may we pray for those left to mourn his passing. Please keep Teagons mom, dad, and brother in your thoughts as they try and understand the reasonings behind all of this. Teagon fought for 26 days and he put up a good fight but in the end it was his time to walk through the golden gates and enter a world of glory and beauty.

Comments