HE'S HERE!!!!!!

Comments

• @jennys3rd thats a pretty good plan :-) me and hubby both get up in the night, even if I havent expressed he still stays awake with me :-) he said its not fair for me to do it alone! Hes a good man :-D
  • edited October 2011
    @lyndsay1983 wow!!! How good is he??!! Let's hope the novelty doesn't wear off! Yey! We r all boobyladies as my fella calls me :-) !
    @samiuk I agree on the bigger, the easier! Ava was bloody excruciating!!!! Wish id just not been so stubborn and had somethin. BTW..... I luuuurrrrvvveee his name!!! Archie is sooo cute! And it grows too which, I like. Adorable.

The toe curling time is pretty much over with me now so I'm much happier :-D Oh, and I so didn't kno lansinoh could be prescribed.... and I'm a pharmacy technician!!!! Somebody needs to brush up :-S ! Oopsie LOL That's me whining to doc about my nips :-D Haha
  • Congratulations
  • Awww congrats!!!
  • @jennys3rd the only problem with him gettin up with me is that he likes to lean on me... Whilst im tryin to feed Bella! He is good tho, he done most of the night feeds with Bethany and Libby too. On a different note, we've given Bella a bottle of aptamil tonight, I was told it might settle her better and so far so good :-) if it works it'll only be 1 bottle a night and the rest of the feeds will be boobie business x
  • Omg! He is adorable! So beautiful! Well done and congratulations! Xx
  • @lyndsay1983 how strange!... we have been giving Ava 1 bottle of cow & gate at night too. Last one before settling (about 11-11.30) and it seems to keep her settled for that bit longer. Also, it means he gets to do two feeds a night :-) bonus!!!!! Yey.
    BTW the leaning would drive me crazy!
  • @jennys3rd im glad we're not the only ones! she settled well last night but didnt have the bottle until late, shes been rather fussy today tho :-\ hopefully its just because its something new in her system. We went to blackpool last night so the girls could see the lights and wernt back till late, hence the late bottle feed! How are you finding cow & gate? We tried Bella with sma because the other 2 had that but she just refused to settle after it! I've heard really good reviews about the aptamil so fingers crossed :-) x
  • omg so cute.. congrats!!!
  • @lyndsay1983 aptamil and cow & gate are apparently identical. Cow n gate is cheaper tho ;-) sma has extra thickening agents in it or something apparently so can make their stomachs uneasy. My son was such a sickly baby and he had sma. You think ur doing the right thing getting the more expensive ones don't ya but, seems not :-) she settles quite well on it. She definitely prefers boobymilk but, gets an extra hour on her formula feed. Never has any sicklyness with boobymilk but, does sometimes have a little dribble when winding after the formula. Swings and roundabouts :-) wow, your braved the lights with a baby! How'd that go? Where u travel from?
  • @jennys3rd Yeah we decided to try an go b4 they get switched off! She was really good, no kick offs :-) I live in liverpool.
    Im thinkin about switchin to formula :-( im startin to feel really depressed an I dont think the breastfeeding is helpin. I feel so torn tho, I dont wanna stop bf but if im feelin such pressure should I really continue :-\ I feel really guilty x
  • edited October 2011
    =; DON'T FEEL GUILTY!!! you've done brilliantly and Bella has got all the best stuff and all your antibodies in the time u have Bf. If you're gonna feel better not bf then don't do it. Don't let anyone make you feel guilty or pressured... and don't make yourself feel that way either. You've done great. If it means u can get more sleep then it'll probably do you wonders. Gotta look after yourself too :-) ! When I stopped with my son, my mum was really judgemental about it n I felt awful but, I just couldn't cope with the constant feeding and sleep deprivation! Got me really down and her attitude made me worse! Looking back afterwards I realised that she really should have just supported me. Such a shit time. Nope! If its better for your sanity... stop. If u get depressed u aren't gonna be able to be the person u want to be for ur kids. Hope you feel better soon! Keep us updated... if u need to vent, even if its over nowt ;-) we're here for u Xx
    @lyndsay1983
  • @jennys3rd thank you :-) I think part of it is that people are constantly tellin me how bf helps you get your figure back an blah blah blah... Its makin me paranoid about my weight so much that im gettin on the scales 5 times a day!!! An checkin myself in the mirror even more. My hubby has hiden the scales now because of it. Thank you for all your support it really does help to have someone to talk to. How are you and the babs doin? xx
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats! He's so cute!!!
  • Congrats!!!! What a cutie
  • @lyndsay1983 we r good thanks. Got my discharge from midwife today so, as of now I'm under health visitor. Ava is only 2oz off her birth weight now so putting it back on fast. She should ne too! Forever attached!
    We aren't celebs! We are gonna have. Bellys for months... tis reality! I know what u mean tho. Easy to get paranoid. I purposely took my scales to my sisters b4 having Ava. Knew I'd do what uv been doin :-) easy enough to say but, just have to ignore negativity and concentrate on the kids... weight will start to come off and the slower the better really. More likely to stay off :-) !
  • Aww glad your both doin well :-) Bella was weighed last night she was 7lb13oz born and is now 9lb7.5oz!!!! Shes 4 weeks tomorrow the hungry little monster :-) we've nicknamed her mini fangs :p
  • @samiuk how are you doin? Hows the little man :-) sorry we've kinda taken over your post L-) xx
  • @jennys3rd
    @lyndsay1983
    is okaiii lol we all good at5 days old he weighed 9lb10 so lost 3oz and at 11 days old weighed 10lb8oz!!!! lol big fatty lol, were both good had a big major meltdown at health visitor on tuesda tho haha it was raining n i live in middle of no were and i couldnt go out and joe was at work so i felt isolated bu she's got me in a young mums thing and they'll come pick me up and take me places, and at my mums today and seen my best mate soo feel so much better!!! breastfeeding doin brilliantly was ready to giv up other day but now loving it and back in my skinny jeans whoop whoop !!!!

hows you two and your lo's doin?

(should have phone back tomorrow!!!)
    xx
  • Aww the little chunky chops :-) we're good, Bellas a month old tomorrow! An back in your skinny jeans!!!! Well done you! I cant wait to be back in my size 10's I can get in a 12 but they are a little tight. The midwife said it'll take longer coz shes my 3rd! Grrr :-) xx
  • @lyndsay1983 finally got my phone back! yay lol size 12 good though! i don't want no more! lol can't stand pain afterwards when i need a wee! lol a month already! goes so quick, Archie now 2 weeks! he got his first letter today! for his jabs though bless him haha, bf'in went bad so now expressing and he has 2 bottles of aptimal a day, x x
  • Yeyyy I hate not havin a phone! I've stopped bf'in today :'( im gutted but im gettin farrrr to down about it and my weight! an already 2 weeks! I feel like I had Bella months ago lol shes already changed so much in the 4 weeks! I miss my bump but I couldnt handle anymore an this time has proved it, my depression is far to strong :-( xx
  • @Lyndsay1986 *hugs* i cried when i realised i couldn't bf anymore, but you just gotta think that you've given her a brilliant start 4 weeks! I said i missed my bump today and Joe said well your not having another just yet lol xx
  • Haha im NEVER havin another babt bump, my girls asked for a brother the other day :-? Not gonna happen lol, I nearly fell over when they said it! xx
  • @SamiUK My little man is Archie too! Archie Lewis Wilkinson born 10/10/11 :) They share a wonderful name!
  • @Lyndsay1983 aww!! haha gotta give um a brother lol joke, Archie going to be an only child haha xx

@new_baby_in_oct its a cool name lol :) x
  • Haha Nooooo im havin no more! An yeah stick with 1, I got right back into my jeans after my 1st... Not so quick with 2nd :-\ xx