I'm in early labor !! :) UPDATE*** tiny very boring update

13»

Comments

• @mommylovessparkle hey my man calls me gorda fea as my nickname and it mean ugly fat girl haha and he calls me mi guera which is mi white woman lol he has always called me these things or refers to me as Pratt my maiden name we are not married yet but I'm sure he will do it when I really am a Garcia
  • Lmao they do suck, dont they. Lol hell ya we are ;) have you gotten any sleep??
  • With my furat I couldnt even feel the cintractions I justknow when she was coming it felt like ihadbad gas cramps and I had to go potty. With my send icouldnt feel the contractions only felt my stomach getting hard but had the same feeling when it was time
  • edited October 2011
    Then follow my 1st post an junkpunch him ;)
    I can't say I blame u for feeling that way. It was kina mean
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lol u are soo funny :p at least u did get his semen. do u have a vibrator...when i couldn't have sex i would use that to orgasm. i needed to. hahaha and it does cause braxton hicks.

and why is he callin u fat?! preggo women are beautiful
  • @MerandaGarcia Aww that's so mean I wouldn't talk to him forever if he called me ugly fat girl , he's prolly just playing though but Idk to me thats still mean :(

@MrsMitchell03 Yes I fell asleep around 7:15ish I think :) now Alana woke me up to eat and I'm going back to bed for a lil ima text you when I wake up :) btw jrs pic you sent me is soo adorable!! My favorite pic ever lol <3

@crazyhmommy oh that scares me ! That's all I been feeling is my tummy get hard randomly and like I have to use the bathroom. Why does this have to be so hard lol I hope I don't end up having the baby at my house lol

@breewashington08 I def will lol it was mean , its like that's not the best thing to say when your girlfriend is on top of you naked, he is a b*tch ill get him back somehow lol

@lmelanson I will :) & Aww :( I keep hearing that a lot well atleast it will help a little.

@myheartzx3 Lol Yes I got his seman ;) that was my main goal lol but since I didn't orgasm I didn't feel contractions , hopefully it softened my cervix a lil though :) . & no I don't have a vibrator I would feel so awkward buying one lol & Idk :( I feel like he should make me feel pretty not tell me mean stuff when I'm already self conscious kuz I look like a house.

TINY UPDATE - 2:26pm 10/7

Nothing exciting is happening, my body is very boring. I still got this urge to go to the bathroom though, even when I do go. Idk maybe I'm just constipated? But I haven't been constipated this whole pregnancy so idk, when I wake up again ill eat something to make me have to go then see what happens. I wish there was some kinda way to get the baby out and put it in my boyfriends tummy so he can deliver her for me, but I guess I wouldn't need to put her in there if I could just get her out in the first place lol but that's okay she don't like daddys ugly tummy anyways .. only mommys beautiful tummy :P Lol :D I'm guna go back to sleep kuz I'm like a vampire and only get tired when the suns out lol ill update when I wake up or when something happens lol Nighttt my beautiful preglies ♥
  • Hoping u get woken by contractions! :)
  • geeze stupid bf still being stupid..:D
  • Pansona is pregnant in spanish @mommylovessparkle
  • Heres some more labor dust!!! Aw thanks <3 hes been fussy allll day! I think im gonna makee paul watch this scary movie with me :)) text you soon
  • @ExcitedforOctober No nothing, just sleepy and hungry lol I think she's very comfy :(

@nameless Not anymore. :) but I don't think I wana make love until after 6 weeks postpardom, it hurts anyways lol

@momofsimonennaomi I see

@MrsMitchell03 thank youu :) Awww you and scary movies Lol don't watch it alone ! Lol k ima charge my phone

• Lol we havent watched one yet. Im watching four weddings :) I just texted you. I think your going to go into labor on october 16 because its they day you were born on :D
  • @MrsMitchell03 Awww that would be cute :) I hope its sooner though. I have a week and 6 days till my due date though :)
  • Lol. Paul wont get me some chocolate. Im dying over here :( ya that would be cute!
  • @MrsMitchell03 tell him to stop being like Andy and get you chocolate lol
  • Any progress hun?
  • U better update me aswell
  • @sexysecondtimemom and @momof22be

Nothing really just constant feeling like I have to use the bathroom and contractions come here and there.. today I kinda threw a fit in my house and contractions keep coming I hope they last and get stronger :) I should've threw a fit a long time ago . Lol oh and tmi but I keep getting this yellow and clear congestion/booger looking thing that comes out mostly everytime I wipe. Idk maybe its my mucas plug?
  • He eventually did :p sounds like it could be part of your mucus plug :)
  • Yep sounds like ur mucus plug to me
  • Yep mucous plug. Lost mine a few weeks before I gave birth to each kid. Don't worry about getting baby out, the first one takes longer than the second ;) Remember that you're not postdates (overdue) until 42 weeks! The longer you let your baby bake, the more brain cells she creates. Cool huh? :)

Epidurals aren't the magic drug in labour. I had damage done to my spine because of an epidural. :( If you trust your body, you'll be a superstar in the delivery room. Best piece of advice: rest inbetween contractions and don't fight your body. The same movements that got baby in there will get baby out! :)

Your baby is in the best spot she can be for now!! Enjoy it :) You'll miss this time <3