Are you having a baby girl?!

edited March 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 13 weeks 2 days, and I have a strong feeling that it is a girl. What have been your symptoms that you have had with your little girl, wives tales that have proven right, or the chinese gender calendar that got the sex of your baby girl right!?

The chinese gender calendar said for me that it will be a girl.
I was really nauseous from week 5-11, and still get some occasionally.
I am breaking out and have dry skin.
The baby's heartbeat has always been in the 160's or 170's.
I love spicy foods, mexican, and sweets.
Gained weight not only in my belly but, face and boobs also.

Comments

• My Chinese calendar said girl
    I've been extremely nauseous this whole pregnancy. I'm 13w 1d.
    I love spicy foods.
    The hb is 169.
    Gaining weight in my belly and boobs.
    I'm breaking out a lot with dry skin too.
    And I'm having a boy!
    I wouldn't go based on those old wives tales lol.
  • Oh, wow. That's crazy that you're having a boy! How did you find out so soon?
  • Hehe ya they run in my hubbys family tho. I'm high risk and had genetic testing done and dna doesn't lie on the sex of a baby. Plus I've seen his nuggets and peter lol.
  • Oh, they run in his family, that makes sense. You've seen them on the ultrasound? lucky! My baby hasn't opened it's legs yet, lol.
  • My babies heartbeat is 148.
    Chinese calendar said boy and most other gender quizes said girl.
    I have been cravings sweets and meats.
    Morning sickness till 19 weeks and occasionaly now.
    All weight in my belly.
    Carrying kinda low.
    Breaking out a lot.
    It's a girl.
  • @due_in_july most of the quizes that I took said girl too. I'm carrying kinda low too, but I'm only 13 weeks, so I think its kinda early to tell.

It just interesting hearing what everyone is experiencing.
  • I had no difference at all between my boys and this pregnancy carrying weight all over not breaking out chinese gender chart said boy all other old wives tale said girl....hb is 148 and its a girl...i also had no morning sickness a little nausea and extremly tired...if i had to pick somthing different would be im craving sweets more i never eat sweets normally.....
  • Oh yeah im 26weeks lol
  • @keelz I also am really tired. That's interesting that your boys and girls weren't that different. My mom was that way too, and she had two girls and two boys.
  • @Cait_SeptemberMommy lol! I had most of those same symptoms! I have mexican almost every day followed by something sweet... Chinese gender prediction was for a girl and yep- I'm having a baby girl in July! Good luck!
  • @ElleMarie hahaha, that's exactly what I eat! Awe, congrats! And thank you!! Only a few more weeks until I find out!
  • Im having a girl! Im 17 weeks, all of my prediction tests were right even the stupid penny one! I had zero morning sickness in fact my husband has puked more than I have! The babes heartbeat went between 135 to 168 ... I have gained only 4 lbs and only in my belly and boobs... I am loving spicy food (not normal) and sweets!! And im having horrible dry skin everywhere and breakouts on my chin! Hope this helps!
  • @BellaReust It does help! I've had breakouts on my chin too, and I never had before! And I've never had this bad dry skin before either.
  • Ya it sux cuz I live in colorado the freezing desert!
  • The wives tales about the heart rate is wrong or my baby girl has some extra parts lol
  • Im having a girl!!!! The only symptom I've had so far this pregnancy, im 23 weeks, is that im moody as hell. No skin problems, boobs have barely grown, barely gained any weight, its been an extremely easy pregnancy. Babys heartbeat has been between 150-168. I crave salty, cheesey, and spicy food and I have no interests in sweets except chocolate milk and ice cream lol. The chinese gender chart was correct and I also had dreams about having a girl before I found out.
  • Im having a gurl today had my 1st u/s n shes healthy n big she will arrive in july 16th .. Cant wait to see her again in a month