deli meat

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
Everyone in the office just ordered quiznos and I got the italiano sammie, but just googled about it and now I'm terrified to eat it. If I put it in the microwave should it be ok? I just don't want people at work to think I'm paranoid

Comments

• But quiznos does put their sandwiches through an oven like thing...
  • Eating sandwiches were the only thing that filled me up without getting me sick til I read about it. I stopped immediately. It's better safe then sorry. Who cares what coworkers think, if its going to harm that baby.
  • Yeah, I might just say my stomach is upset or something.
  • Its something that happend a long time ago. You can eat deli meat as long as its cooked. There are soo many things us pr
  • Just heat the meat until its steaming and you'll be fine
  • As long as the meat is cooked thoroughly and is piping hot all the way through, you will be totally fine to eat it...
    i hate this food nonsense of ya cant eat this, ya cant eat that! me and my friends ate everything we wasn't supposed to eat - runny egg, nuts, pastry and more! and our kids are fine, happy, healthy... it's just another way of control for them to feel power knowing they tell you what to do and you'll do it :/