Omg he is so effin mean! :'(

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
So im in labor&delivery contractions every 7 mins...im 60% effaced 1cm dialated im 35+5...im being sent home but my hubby is a complete dick...he brings his effin friend here and they do nothing but push my bed up and down squirt lube everywhere blow up gloves play music loud yellin...just being fuckin stupid so being n pain I asked them to go to the waiting room and my immature husband said "ur such a bitch im never coming again with u....." And he left :( im so over this.....ugh

Comments

• What a jerk I'm sorry. :(
  • Yeah totally acting like a d Bag. Sorry hun. I'd set him in his place asap.
  • Wow!!! Kick his ass! !
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • For once I wish they could experience the pain of childbirth and then talk I bet they would be way more conciderate I'm sorry relax he's not worth stressing ur baby over
  • Wow what an ass!
  • Oh wow.... Swift kick to the balls much!?
  • Wow he said that! Oh hell no not while I'm in labor, with your child at that! Seriously tell him about himself ASAP !!
  • Sounds like he might need to be in the waiting room while your in labor. Now isn't a good time, but I highly suggest a sit down talk with him.
  • wow so acting like a kid
  • Yes once we got home I told him either he mans up or im leaving after baby is born...he apologized but we'll see...im just in so much pain I could care less now...im sure after I rest tho itll hit me how inconsiderate he is...blah :(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I would kick him in the balls. What an ass
  • Scary that he's gonna be a father. How old is he again?
  • If I where u I'd do a ball check lol and say kk u got a pair now time to use em
  • @mistylou.....hes 22...annnd in the army...he used to be so mature and an amazing but all his friends are single immature idiots and I guess he feels the need to act like them
  • Wow first off a real man never calls the woman he loves and mother of his child a bitch.
  • @Kelseyjo don't allow a man to bring you don't. Demand respect or else he'll think its ok to treat you this way. Good luck!
  • I would tell him he can stay home and be a dick while I go give birth to his child. What an ass :(
  • Omg what an immature dick! Oooooh I would choke him!
  • Wow.. he needs to grow the f up.. he is about to be a dad and actung so imature is not helping ib anyway. You need to set that boy straight girl. Tell him his friends are not allowed to come to the hospital. I would tell him how much he embarrasses you when he cant act like an adult. If he xant behave himself then he needs to not be there...
  • Wow what a jackass! I'm sorry hon. :{
  • @everyone ... Ive told him he isnt allowed until he can prove he is mature enough to act like a father and husband and not a d bag that acts like hes still in jr high... Im thinkin hes startin to freak out about liam coming ... He acts super mature at work...he just got promoted to sargent, platoon leader and ncoic ... I just hope he changes cause im dealin with this shit after baby comes