New borns weight gain!?!

edited October 2011 in Babies
My midwife came and weighed Bella today and she is 9lb 7.5oz! Shes 3w5d old and her birth weight was 7lb 13oz! How good is she :-D im sooo proud of my lil 'mini fangs' so how are all the other babies doin? Come on ladies times to brag about our babas!

Comments

• Wow thats good!! my baby girl holly was born at 8 pound 3 two weeks overdue!! Midwife weighed her today she is now 8 pound 12 oz at 2week 3 days old!!! ;;)
  • aww yay!! My little one was 6 lbs at birth was in the nicu for a week while in there she was 5lbs something oz had a dr appt last week she was at 6lb 12oz shes 2 weeks 5 days old!!!
  • My little girl was born at 8lbs2oz two weeks early and she now weighs about 11 lbs at 6weeks 3days
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My little girl weighed 6lbs 9oz. At birth (2 weeks early) 7lbs 8oz at 2 week check up... go breast milk!
  • My little guy was born at 7.1 at one month he was 9.7 his two month check up is Wednesday
  • My lil chunky monkey is now 3 1/2 mnths and weighs 16.5lbs! My profile pic is my most recent pic taken yesterday.. She's such a happy baby and WE love her soooo much!!! :-)
  • My big man was9.4 at birth and is 9weeks and is 14.6!!!
  • My little stinker was 7 lbs 3 ounces at birth at 3 days over and at 5 weeks 3 days she was 9.9 so crazy but am glad she's gaining like supposed too.
  • :'( mines not born yet
  • Wow u guys make mine seen small. He was 7.1 at birth an today he is 9.5. He's 6 weeks 2 days.
  • Many girl was born 8lbs 11oz and today at 11 days she weighed in at 9lbs 5oz
  • Mine was 6lb 7oz at birth and was 9lb 2oz at 5w3d!!
  • My son was born at 9lbs 9oz and left hospital at 8lbs 14.5oz. Week 1 he weighed 9lbs 1oz; week 2 he weighed 9lbs 13oz (dr's appts). My home scale says he weighs just over 11lbs and he's 5 weeks old! I love my chunker :X
  • My baby was born weighing 6 pounds 8 ounces. And at 6 weeks old she weighs 9 pounds 4 ounces. :)
  • My baby was born weighing 6 pounds 11 oz and his 5 day check up he was 8lbs and now at 6 wks he is 11 pounds 8 oz ;;)
  • Yey for all our healthy babies :-) and go boobie juice :-D