any november mamas

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
Excited to see their baby?

I constantly dream, day dream, and think about what my lil girl is going to look like. I'm so ready for her to be here. ONLY 5 WEEKS LEFT!

Comments

• I only have 2 weeks left and can't wait.
  • I can't wait i feel like a kid at Christmas and have done since February! Can't wait to stop being worried about him in my tummy so at least i can see him to worry about!
  • I am!! I keep dreaming I'm going into labor. O.O
  • @damiens_mommy Omg! I do too! I always wake up sweating and terrified!
  • I cant wait. Although last two nights iv dreamt I gave birth to a panda :-S
  • I know I'm ready to c my lil fat mama....i had an ultrasound yesterday mornin she is 6lbs 5oz already nd she look so cuddly LOL
  • Im soo anxious! I cant wait for that first moment when his little eyes will open and he looks up at me like "please love and protect me forever mommy" :) 26 days left
  • Lmao @misselfae I've dreamt I gave birth to a dragon.
  • Lol..you ladies are having weird dreams. Well I am anxious, happy, and can't wait for her to be here. But I am scared for the labor pains though. I have been having dreams that I have the baby at home, just like that in an instant she falls out of me in the kitchen and I tell my brother for help and no one does anything like if I don't even have her in my arms. Its weird, but I'm just scared of her getting here before my hubby as he is 8 hours away at work.
  • I'm so ready to meet Noah! So is my hubby & son. They are constantly patting my tummy & talking to Noah. My son is having dreams about the baby. He came running up to our room all excited & looked in the bassinet. He was all mad cause he dreamed Noah came & Noah is still in my belly. He stomped out of the room.
  • I've been having labor dreams too..even boyfriend is having them.
  • I feel terrible! I'm so excited to have her that I'm kinda getting mad about being pregnant. You just read about all the troubles women have to get pregnant and also all the struggles premies have... I just want her out and I feel so bad for thinking and saying that. I wake up at night and just get angry. When will this baby come!!!
    I know its normal to be tired of being pregnant and I'm super excited to hold her and kiss her and watch her grow. She is a gift from god...but being pregnant sucks :(
  • Im having labor dreams and now im getting anxious! I just wanna hold my baby and start my journey of motherhood.. just hoping i dnt go over 40 weeks.. im 36+2
  • I really don't want to go over 40 wks, hopefully my lil boy has been listening to my talks I have w/ him. I'm so ready to see him but I still have 7 wks til DD.
  • I'm exited too I dream last night that I was losing the mucus plug!!!! Lmao
  • im with you i cant wait to have her out and see if shes like me or like daddy and so i can sleep on my stomach lol
  • Im very excited too. I havbt had any dreams of birth or labor I just keep having dreams about breastfeeding. Lol weird I know...