Is it ok?

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Is it ok to sleep on my belly? I kept waking up in the middle of the night and I was on my belly. I am 30 weeks just currious is all.

Comments

• I'm not sure if there is any harm, I was always told if it hurts don't do it ;) but heres a BUMP
  • I find that I can sleep most of the way on mine, but somewhat proped up on 1 side or the other(to give baby rm) I am 35 +2. Usually baby will let me sleep that way for about 2hrs then punches me in bladder which of course sends me to the bathroom. Baby will let u know if he/she will let u do it or not.
  • Your.body knows.ive always been a belly sleeper and slept on my belly throughout most of my pregnancy. Now at 38 wks its hard.if its comfortable why.not?
  • Yes..im 35 weeks & still sleep on mine..just kind of halfway. As long as its comfortable then its ok.
  • I slept on my belly pretty much my whole pregnancy. If it doesn't hurt, heard its okay.
  • Id say not all the way on ur belly but to a side yes we don't have many options for sleeping lol ur baby will let u know if there not comfie
  • Most of the time when I wake up on my belly i only wake up because i feel her kicking me lol so then i roll over