Breast Pump Recommendations please!

2»

Comments

• I meant about them lol not avoid them. My double electric avent was 199.99
  • Do any of you girls get WIC? If you work at least part time they give you a free Madela Double Pump FREE! The one in the black bag I just got mine and its great I love it!
  • @addrianna do u know what the process is to get one? Is it hard? I asked before but it sounded like the lady at my office gave me the run around about it
  • Medela swing is really good! I got mine 2nd hand on ebay after extensive research and reading many reviews. It had the most consistent, good reviews and it doesn't cost too much. I've been using it for 6 weeks and its worked a treat! Plus its really quiet which is good
  • @smiley17 thanks, I will check it out! :)
  • I bought a medela one and spent $290. It's a great one for the week that I used it. I really wish I would have bought a cheaper one because bfing didn't work out for me. I heard the ameda one is pretty good too.
  • I got mine at target its the first years mi pump its a single electric pump and was only I think 60 and it works great I love it!!!! I would recommend this to every woman alot of women say a cuticle pump is hard to use and I can only imagine trying to make sure both boobs are on right cause mine have gotten so big
  • i just realised the medela swing is actually pretty pricey haha, sorry i didnt know because i bought mine for like a quarter of the price. i suggest ebay :)
  • @ExcitedForOctober Its super easy, WIC gives you an application, you fill it out...umm and you'll either need a paystub, letter from work or they can personally call your supervisor and verify! Its easy, WIC jas 10 days to respond. Good luck ;)
  • @addrianna Thanks hun! I have been trying to contact my office and they r taking forever to call me back :(