Water weight or baby bump?

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
How do you tell if ur bump is water weight or a baby bump? im 7 weeks and 4 days and have noticed more weight round my belly but not sure which it is :/..

Comments

• It's not the baby or ur uterus, kinda gross but its all bloating and constipation. Sux but you wont see real baby bump untill like 13ish
  • Ahh fair enough then :/..kinda wanted it to be the strat of a baby bump, but il have to wait lol :) something to look forward to
  • Yea its just a lill bean now. Have you gotten any morning sickness yet?
  • Not too much but these past few days i feel its getting worse..:S
    Do u have morning sickness?
    How far along are you? :)
  • I'm 13 weeks & just started switching from gas-belly to baby-belly... you will, too, in a few weeks! It will seem like it happens almost overnight... you won't be as gassy & turbulent in your belly & it will be pouchy a little lower & more outward instead of all-over bloated. It just feels & looks 'different'... this is my 2nd baby & its much more pronounced this time. Good luck! =)
  • I had the same problem BLOATING!!! With my last pregnancy. This time I'm just 7 weeks but no boat soo far. I had my ultrasound today and actually saw the lil heart beat. So EXCITED!!
  • It just depends on the person u could be showing or boating ?!