Recommended diet pills!!?? help!

edited October 2011 in Health
I wanna drop another 30 lb (185 now) which diet pills u ladies recommend ?? I took kim kardasians quick trim? one time && didn't like it very much.made my stomach verrrryy upset n was on the toilet alot tmi!!! maybe something that won't make me go that much?? something healthy n not dangerous? also mayb something I can ask my doc to prescribe me? I go to a clinic tho n have my 6week pp checkup thursday n dunno if a clinic would help me with that!! ne advice, recommendations, experiences...thanks!!

Comments

• I have no real suggestions but you can't take diet pills while breast feeding. Sorry, I wish I could help.... But that's really all I know. Good luck! I have over 60 pounds to lose once I give birth :(
  • @smcox thanks anyways :) in not bfing :)
  • anyone??? I remember the one thats been.talked.bout on here thats real.expensive it stated with PH....? && thats all I.know. lol
  • Was it phentermine diet pills?? Those work great. Pricey but worth it.
  • I bumped the thread and tagged you on it.
  • No. Download the free app MyFitnessPal. Track your weight, food, water, exercise, etc. It's a more healthy way to lose.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ali I hear works wonders with a balanced diet...also I think its the only otc fda approved weight loss drug...not positive tho
  • i bf so i cant do diet pills.. i got to do it the old fashion way.. lol.. good luck on your weight loss journey.. ive always done slimfast shakes.. but i added berrys.. yum..
  • @juliansmommy yez those! thank u !
  • @ashleyfew ok thank u..imma look into that..how did they make u feel??
  • icoltensmamma its called ALI?
  • @lae3 thank u !! did those work for u??
  • I think there is an e at the end .... alie? Maybe. It is FDA approved but if u don't have the PERFECT diet it can cause anal leakage..... aka crapping your panties ....
  • Ya they have one that has a 4hr humger depresent! I lost 25 lbs in a few months w/ diet and exsersize
  • @314babymama1120 see I dnt want that!! lol ill look into it that ladies!
  • edited October 2011
    Visalus shakes!!!! Healthy and yummy... my pastor lost 40 lbs in like 2 months! Its crazy!!
  • And his wife has lost the same but she's heavier.
    You can tell the difference though! And she lost another 5 lbs this past week just with the shakes
  • kool ! thanks! @lily_glz imma research it!
  • No problem!
  • Ive got about 14-15lbs to lose (4w5d pp) just stopped bf'in this weekend but was worried it might be too early to start the diet pills, dont wanna end up with saggy skin lol
  • lol @lyndsay1983 I think either way we stuck witj saggy skin!! :(
  • Haha nooooooooo :O this is my 3rd and last baby, I aim to look HOT asap :p
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ashleyfew eww yeaa don't want that! lol thats terrible !! kk imma deff look into that thank u :) is it expensive?
  • U can get addipex from Ur doctor it works wonders but u have to be a certain amount of weight over weight to get them because it works so well.
    Over the counter- hydroxycut or oxy elite pro is very recommended. U can get either at a GNC store.
  • @paxtonsmama ok thank u ! have u tried either?? imma see what mt doc says thursday first then go to gnc :) thanks so much!
  • I haven't tried addipex bc i wouldn't fit the criteria. I think u have to be 30+ pounds over weight. But i have friends who take it and they drop weight sooo fast. (in 2 weeks avg 15lbs) but my boyfriend and i both tried hydroxycut and oxy elite pro (i tried one he tried the other) and we both lost 12 pounds in 3 weeks just by walking 1 mile on the tread mill at an incline of 15. Neither of us were "fat" to begin with but we wanted to slim up for the summer. But i got pregnant the very next month & we both quit working out. I do plan to take the oxy elite pro as soon as i give birth (2 weeks). I don't plan to breast feed bc i am a nurse and work 12 hour days in the ER & won't have time to pump.
    The diet pill is all natural the stimulant in it is caffeine (500 mg/pill) so its pretty safe.
  • @paxtonsmama oh really thats great !! :) imma definitely try that!! hopefully its not too expensive!
  • edited October 2011
    @naliibby2 I think I just tagged you in my post about Phentermine. That's the pill I've been on for 6 days and I've lost 4lbs! The only side effect I have is dry mouth which isn't bad. My doctor prescribed it, wasn't covered by my insurance. Had it filled at Sam's club and its $21 a month. I really like it so far!