HELP ME HELP ME PLEASE... IM SCARED

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
Im 4 weeks pregnant... I miscarried in May so as u can c... Im scared... I went 2 the bathroom right now & when i wiped i had pinkish spotting... My period should have been in the 12th but u missed it & when i tested 6 days b4 my next period was due... It was positive.... We & my honey did have intercourse earlier around 10:30 this evening... Can this b normal... Has any1 else experienced this...

Comments

• I experienced spotting at about 3/4 wks pregnant... didn't actually know I was pregnant, thought I was getting my period. It was a real light spotting, pink in color, for a day or 2...then it went away. They told me at doc it was probably implantation bleeding. I also had a bit of spotting at 7/8 weeks due to a minor hemhorrage...but everything has turned out okay...I'm due tomorrow =). Good luck sweetie.
  • If its just a tiny bit of spotting its probably just an implantation bleed or possibly from your cervix bring irritated because of sex. If you do feel its more than that head down to the doctors
  • It's normal like what tinka1326 said I had the same thing and now I'm 34+ weeks %%-
  • Could b implantation bleedin
  • If its implantation bleeding my pg trust wouldn't have should positive tho right... Until after & besides... I think i had that around the 3rd...
  • @everyone. .. Please pray for me...
  • Prayers sent uR way!!
  • Prayers sent..god bless
  • I had implantation bleeding around the time my test showed positive. So I could be that. & sex could also be the cause. Plus some ppl spot in early pregnancy. Its common. If youre worried then go to the doc tho. No need in stressing yourself out if its nothing! Stress could cause trouble tho. Goodluck!
  • I've bleed at about 4/5 weeks with both my pregnancies after intercourse. Go to the docs and they'll tell you what's going on. Good luck
  • I say the same..implantation bleeding..
  • I had bleeding every 4 weeks until 20 weeks with this pregnancy, so much that I thought it was a period. My dr said it was an irritated cervix
  • @everyone. .. I went to the doctor... They did lab work to check hcg levels... I have 2 go back Monday to check again... If it doubles then Im ok... Please pray... Im real scared... Im praying... I am also feeling a pinching feeling in my inner private area...
  • **Prayers**
  • You'll b ok i had spotting for almost three weeks. It started around 5 weeks
  • I had spotting/implantation bleeding weeks after my positive pt. Try not to stress and as long as it doesn't get really heavy and accompanied by cramps/diarrhea it could just be implantation or irritated cervix or even menstrual bleeding some women can have periods the entire time they are pregnant..stressing is the worst thing to do so try and relax and think happy healthy thoughts. Hugs mama
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @everyone... Ok so yesterday around noon they did blood work... I got my results lastnite... My hcg levels were 800... I go back in on Monday for more blood work again... The Dr says that as long as my hcg levels double then we are ok... please keep praying for us...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @everyone... Im 4weeks 3days pregnant & he says that 800 is average for 4weeks of being pregnant... He said that he's not concerned about the #s... Jus want to make sure they double every 48 hours...
  • @2beforgotten... Thanks its killing me tho... I have to wait til Tuesday morning fir my results... Im do impatient that i told my honey that i wana go ti the hospital on Sunday & have them take my test...
  • I know its hard but relax put your feet up trust me I know its hard but relaxing helps and stressing doesn't :)
  • Have you continued to have spotting or was it only once?
  • Yes its normal as long as your not having a period like flow.. If its jusy pink and is gone I wouldnt worry bout it..
  • How did the apt go? Did your levels double?
  • @everyone... Ok so i had blood work don on Friday the 14th & yesterday the 17th.... Im at the Dr now sitting in the waiting room waiting on my results. .. The spotting had stopped but the Dr gave us clearance to have intercourse.... So we had intercourse yesterday & i started spotting again... & Im cramping.... What's wrong with me... Please stay I'll b getting my results in a lil bit as soon as my name is called...
  • Good luck!!
  • Good luck hun