any nov moms dialated any??

124»

Comments

• I go today at 330. Wish me luck!
  • I'm 34weeks4days nd I'm closed
  • I got checked today I'm 36+4 and I'm still closed but I'm 40% effaced :) also measuring small so going to get a growth scan tomorrow
  • I'm 37 weeks1day & I'm a little over 1 cm dialated and only 40% effaced. :)
  • I got checked last night as the monitor showed contraction every 7 mins and i have had a few other probs. She said i was 1cm dilated and very soft. Not sure what this really means but she said she gives me days left not weeks! Very excited now!
  • I know stupid question what's effaced??
  • If you're 0% effaced it means your cervix is long and thick. The closer you get to 100%, your cervix shortens and thins out.
  • Ohhhh ok lol Ty when I went to l&d for check bc I wad having bad back pain they just said I'm closed not dialated
  • I got checked again yesterday and am 3cm and 75%, a rise from 1.5 and 50% last week.. We're thinking she's going to come early and be an October baby.
  • I got checked today I'm 1cm dilated and 50% thin I wonder how much longer I have... @redhead25 have you been checked again? ??
  • If my doc checks at 36 weeks then I should know Friday.
  • @mybabe I was checked again today and nothing. She had the nerve to call my cervix steel! Then she asked me if my first was late which he was and she started talking about not expecting me to dilate anytime soon :o(
  • edited October 2011
    That sucks I wish we could change places cause I have a feeling this girl isn't going to wait til her due date I actually want her to come a week.after her due date now!! I'm crazy I know but I'm so nervous .. @redhead25
  • My docs fingers were too short to be able and tell me apparently. She said I was maybe 25% effaced.
  • @mybabe yes let's have a cervix Exchange lol my bp raised last week so now I'm doing a 24 urine collection and have to store it in my fridge...yum!
  • I was checked yesterday and I'm 2 cm does anyone know how much time I have left? I want Daya out already I'm excited to have her with me! (: