paranormal activity 3?

edited October 2011 in Current Events
Mmkay I know I said I wasn't going to see it because the second one scared me shitless but I'm curious lol so tonight me & bd going to see it 9 months prego & all lol..hopefully it scares me so bad my water breaks lol..wish me luck :-) anyone else brave enough to go see it?

Comments

• Aaaah I can't wait to see it!!! :-D Too bad I refuse to leave my baby still, so not sure when I will be able to see it! :-(
  • I want to! But it's not my hubby's thing n I don't have anyone else to go with.
  • I'm going to see it tonight to! Baby is staying at grandmas while hubby and I have a date night. I do not do scary movies and the first two traumatized me, so we'll see how it goes...
  • I'm going to see it tomorrow night! :) I'm so excited! Me n my bf are going on a double date with my best friend n her bf....probably gonna be our last night out before the baby gets here!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im not planning on seeing it BC I know ill have nightmares and be scared for weeks. Seriously. My hubby ans I watched Insidious (Sp) like 6-8 weeks ago and I still get scared in the middle of the night When I have to go pee! Lol. But I do think Its kinda funny how the preview on TV says " the last 15 minutes will change your life..." lol pretty bold statement! Hope u ladies have fun though... please don't tell me about it ;-)
  • I defnitely am going to see it! I love scary movies... Even though I scream and sit with my hands over my eyes B-)
  • Soooo....how was it? @Kimberly4411. @lovinmyunborn was it good? As scary as they said it would be?
  • I wna know if it was n e good too. Update!!!
  • Saw it wasnt scary till I knew it was in santa rosa ca...... The city I live in
  • i saw it! i was hoping it would scare me into labor & lemme tell you if my water eas gonna break it would be there! lotts of jumpy parts & the ending is.... omg. thats all im saying. i do have some very painful contractions but they will probly go away soon like always but im pretty surr the movie caused them
  • It was scary, but nothing like the previews. it was a totally different movie than the preview where the girl is painting with the mom and she throws water on the thing, the plot was different, anywho, I can say I saw it....
  • Those movies make me laugh.
  • It was some what scary,I don't like evil shit like that but it wasn't what I expected at all I thought it was gonna have me shaking like #2 but no :-(
  • Part one was scary & part two wasnt so im hoping part 3 is good.
  • Iwant to go see it... but..... they dnt seem to scare me just make me laugh... so im waiting to hear how it was before igo spend my money... from the previews it didn't look scary update us on how it was
  • no way, no how, i havent seen the second one, i will cry
  • i saw 1 & 2
    but now that babys out i reallly kinda dont wana see
    scares me more!!! not gonna leave my babys side!
  • I saw it tonight and in my opinion I think it was a tad scarier than 1 & 2. It was decent.
  • I'm going to see it tonight :D not feeling very well so would usually cancel but bd really wants to see it and I'm the driver plus we have free tickets :)