@Tiff87124

Comments

• @supermom405. I don't think I could live with myself if I would question the reality of a baby. I'm mean that takes balls to just come out and ask for proof like that. Ugh. And now she wants to be a chicken shit bitch and not respond and stick up for herself. Not that she would win or anything cause we as a pregly family and have stood with Amber through all of this would rip her ass from one end to another.

@potato. Omg girl you are not kidding. I would be a complete mess and would probably not even get out of bed if I lost a child. I don't ever want to experience that type of pain. My heart is breaking for them.
  • @momof5 I sure would feel like a worthless ass if I were her!!! It's one thing to think a person is using the death of their child to scam money because that happens but to actually question the baby, & call amber situation a "charade" saying she Google the pics of baby kaydence. Now that's low as hell to sink! Then when given proof of her existence she asks for her hospital bracelet??? Who the fuck does that???
  • @supermom405. Amen that's what I'm sayin girl. This bitch needs to have her ass kicked. She is a worthless ass cunt to say something like that. And it pisses me off even more that she can talk hella shit to krista but she can't come on here and back her shit up. I have tagged her plenty of times. What a pussy she is. @tiff87124. Yup talkin abt you again you nasty ass twat
  • @momof5 yea that's the sad part you have tagged her soo many times & yet she hasn't spoken a word I guess she feels more superior in private!!
  • @supermom405. Got that right. Bitch can talk a lot of shit through an email to Krista but can't back up what she said on here. Ugh.
  • edited October 2011
    @tiff87124 wow what a stupid stupid thing to do. Seriously to email Krista who is the best friend of Amber and say some stupid shit like that. I have read through the whole post and you arr not woman enough to come on and say shit because you know you are wrong! I guess you asking Krista how she got to go into the NICU to see this precious baby girl proves you dont know a damn thing about friendship or having a baby for that matter. As if people that care about this family isnt hurting bad enough, they do not deserve stupidy from people like you! What kind of proof are you actually looking for? How fucking stupid would you feel had you walked into the funeral home and saw this wonderful people grieving for this baby like I did. I hugged Amber, looked at Kaydences pictures, casket and blanket her beautiful sweet momma had made for her! People like you sicken me, the thought that someone so heartless can be a momma and people like Amber and I who are grown up enough to be mommies and act like it loose our babies. I pray you never feel the pain we feel and nobody ever questions the life of your child. Grow the fuck up!
  • @babynewyear2012, well said! I cant believe someone would do something like that. I am so glad she sent it to krista and not amber. If I got an email like that I have no idea what I would do. I know we morn for our babies every day. Today is my due date and I dont even want to get out of bed. I feel like I am loosing mason all over again. I hope and pray that no one has to go through what we are right now.
  • Omg really? To ashamed to say anything back probably

@jodi102011 **hugs**
  • @jodi102011 I am very sorry yoy are having a hard day. Not sure how I will deal with that day when it comes. If you need to talk my number is on fb just txt me. I am here for you.
  • @SamiUK and @Babynewyear2012, thanks. We are going to.let baloons go today but I bought them without helium so now I am going to get some with. I thought having my step daughter here would help but I keep snapping at her. This whole weekend just sucks! I wish it was over.
  • @jodi102011. God bless you and your family. So sorry for your loss. @babynewyear2012 whoever this @tiff87124 is needs to watch her mouth. She is a CUNT
  • @jodi102011 I am sure everyone knows you dont mean to be snappy. That happens to me alot with my son and I worry about him. The balloon release is great idea. We did it at Addisons funeral. I think Amber did also for Kaydence (oh yeah @tiff87124 she is very much real). I hope it gives you a little release also today. Loving our Angels Mason, Addison & Kaydence. Much love to you today!
  • @momof5 obviously since she will not come out to play!
  • @Babynewyear2012 and benjamin. Thet are all holding each other in heaven. Thank you @momof5
  • I am so sorry for all of u who have lost a baby. I couldn't imagine what u are going through. But here is a bunch of hugs. >:D<
  • @kristaf22. Amen and God Bless all.
  • Thank you ladies!
This discussion has been closed.