Should i go???

edited October 2011 in Third Trimester
Hi ladies currently 38+6 due Oct 30 with baby 2 scheduled for a c sec Thursday Monday at my weekly check still not dialated doc could feel head but not even a 1 cm well today I have had so much energy cleaned for 6 hours straight had some painful shooting pains down to my pelvic area when I sit and little when I walk sitting here wondering if we should go to the hospital I don't want to go into full on labor since I have to have a c sec since old scar could rupture I am supposed to go back T9 doc Monday morning to check if dialated if I am at a one she is going to make me go I just don't want to get to the hospital and them form me away for not being dialated my water hasn't broke yet but I have been wearing a panty liner there is a bit of wetness Anywho what should I do???

Comments

• Everybodys water doesnt break. But anyway..maybe you should just lay down & relax and call your doc first thing in the morning.
  • If you get any cramping then I would since you are in a different situation. But the pains are normal.
  • I was in the same situation thursday and friday I didn't want to go in bx of the fear of being sent home. But my dr delivered my daughter 10-22 via c section (repeat) bc I was contracting (somewhat lol) I say take your chances go on in. goodluck
  • Well I called the labor and delivery and spoke with a nurse put my feet up and will go in if they get worse so far I am feeling fine probably just over did it or could.be the onset of active labor we shall see if thongs speed up:)
  • Things he he stupid phone.
  • I hope they speed up:)