made $100 in one night, not a scam npr

edited October 2011 in Just for Fun
So I had a small (6girls) Passion party on Wednesday! For 3hrs of work(including drive time) I made $100!

This is truly an awesome business! :)
I know this is just the start, my next party is going to be double in size, can't wait to see how much I make then :)

you have to buy a start up kit, but I have ways you can earn it & it is super easy to earn your money back!

Anyway just thought i would share! If you want info on becoming a passion consultant let me know! (863)669-3320 or email me passionpartiesbynikki@hotmail.com also you can like my Facebook page Nikki's naughty necessities and check out my website WWW.NikkisNaughtyNecessities.com

Comments

• What's a passion party?
  • A Passion party is a great girls night in. The.company sells toys, lotions and much more. As a consultant you take products to the home of a 'hostess' and show some of the products then people at the party place orders!
  • Passion parties is a great company. I used to sell it. The only reason I stopped was cuz it consumed my weekends. I made up to 500$ a party! Good luck! And its super fun! !
  • @rosiepie thank you :) I'm really enjoying it so far! I am not looking at making a million bucks or anything so I am only booking parties every other weekend! I am also giving specials for booking day time parties and weekday parties! I love veing able to work only when I want! :)
  • @pnsw524 what. Do you all do? Do you make money from peoplee buying?
  • @minirip that's exactly how it works! You make 40% of all sales! It's nice because the products sell themselves! I was hesitant at 1st but LOVE it already! Parties book themselves & the team I'm a part of is super helpful! You make your own hours and everything!
  • How much is the start up cost?
  • Can you host and consult?
  • Do You Work Wenever, ?
  • The start up depends on how much you want to put out! They sell kits one is roughly $150 and the other is $250 plus tax. It comes with the items you show! Then you can add to what you show when ever you wish! They have catalogs so you don't have to show everything! As you see though 1 small party and my money is almost back to me! I didn't even throw a start up party with my friends like they suggest!

You can host & consult :)

You decide when you want to work! That's the great thing, you are your boss! If you don't feel like working don't book a party!

@ourbaby3 @Mschop @gregorysmommy
  • My aunt tried to get me to do it, but I can't afford the starter kit :(
  • @sunshinelove there are ways you can earn your kit! If you send me your email address I can send you the word doc in the morning :)
  • hey pnsw524 can you send me the doc too I cant afford the start up kit but would love to be able to try this.
  • edited October 2011
    @junebuggbabie85 I sure can! Just put your email on here or send me an email and ill email you back :)

Passionpartiesbynikki@hotmail.com
  • Can Yu Send It To Me Too, :) cpena_9807@yahoo.com !!!!
  • Sure will!
  • Me too plz
    K.becnel123@yahoo.com and label it cause i get a lot of spam..
    Also do you have to advertise to get a party or do they find you in the website and call you up? Im afraid i may not find people who want to have this party..
  • @kritten_octoberbby
    the e-mail has been sent, It is labeled Passion Parties Kit

I answered your party question their but will do so here too!
    Booking Parties is super easy, I suggest throwing a 'Ribbon Cutting Party' Which is basically where you invite all of your friends & family to share in the excitement of you starting on this journey. From there not only will you sell product you will also book parties! I have also made simple flyers and left them at restaurants and had parties booked that way as well! :)

@Gregorysmommy yours has been sent as well! Please check your spam folder if you haven't gotten it yet! :)
  • Sorry....no bussiness realated...lol...i was looking for somebody (pregnant) who lives near from me, i live in lakeland and you have the same area code 863....just wondering...do you know lakeland regional hosp??
  • edited October 2011
    Oh a fellow lakeland mama :)
    Yes I live in lakeland, I delivered my 1st lakeland regional! :)

@monkeymam
  • @sunshinelove @junebuggbabie85

If yall want me to send you the ways to earn your please post you email :)
  • My email is abatchelor66@gmail.com thank you :)
  • @junebuggbabie85 you email has been sent! Please make sure you check your spam folder :)
  • Please send me the email also. mistyloudavis30@gmail.com
  • @mistylou the email has been sent! Passion Parties Kit is the subject :)
  • Me too please? Mamaunderpants@gmail.com