Men

edited October 2011 in Relationships
Are wastes of time and space. Just thought id let my opinion known. :)

Comments

• Is it just me or all of them cheaters?
  • I agree and yes All of them are Cheaters & Liars...they say its some good ones but I haven't came across one!
  • Half are cheaters the other are useless fuck's that take all your money and give you nothing but attitude and problems then have the nerve to try make you look bad to their families. One or two of us luck out with a REAL man who works hard, helps around the house and is good in bed. But those are SUPER LUCKY chicks to find one. Im not lucky to say the least and neither are you im guessing based off this post
  • A LOT are dirt bags but there are some good ones. U have to look at the family especially the men in the family. Its a really good indication of how he will treat u as well.
  • I agree ladies @314babymama1120 wish I woulda known that sooner, bd jus like his daddy!
  • I will agree a lot of men suck! But not all. My hubby is great! Never had any trust issues, he makes the money and supports our family. He can't clean to save his life and loves video games.... But will turn the games off if I want him too. I have to do all the cleaning LOL
  • Ok as a guy I know I will probably just get slammed for this but oh well. I am a father of very soon to be 3 and have been with my wife for nearly 14yrs and I am only 29. I have never even thought of cheating and whilst I can't always give her what she deserves I make sure we have food clothes and a house to live in. As for looking at the men in the family to see how your man will turn out that is the biggest crock of shit. My dad was a scum bag loser.who left when I was 2 and died when I was 17, in which time I saw him maybe 10 times. My brother is a oxygen wasting sack of shit, not much else to add there lol.
    I battle everyday not to be anything like them and give my wife and kids everything I can that I didn't have.

Yes some guys are wankers and abuse the right to breathe oxygen but the same can be said for many women.
  • Aww :) Good for you!!!
  • I don't think all men are bad my hubbie is like dadof2n1togo my hubbie takes good care of me and we support each other he works while I'm on medical leave and makes sure I'm not stressed out we've been together for over a year and got married on 5-21-11 I know its a year but when u know u know :)
  • Not all men are. My husband goes above and beyond to take care of me and my son. He works two jobs, cooks, tries to do the dishes but.i.do them better. Is still cleaning my cats box even though I am no longer pregnant. Hell vacuum if im tired, or help with laundry. Has never cheated. Hes my best.friend. We do everything together.
  • My husband is never home. He hasnt slept here in two days. He says its him not me and he doesnt know what to do. Ve said he is going crazy and is sick in tge head. Blah blah blah. The one who gets to suffer now is our one month old..
  • Aww @dadof2n1togo!! I believe there are good men out there as well, I just gotta pray and patently wait for mine. But yes way too many are no good oxygen wasters! Lol
  • @Kritten_octoberbby aww I'm sorry you have to deal with that after having a baby. man these men are terrible!! Wtheck!!
  • My boyfriend is amazing we have been together for almost 3 years now and and in these past 9 months he stepped up to his responsibilities. He got a job and an apartment for us and he's only 19 his family and friends are proud him and my family is too even my dad who meet him cuz I got pregnant. Not all guys are bad and I don't think I just "got lucky" I just think there are actually good people out there (:
  • @mommyof3tobe thanks. He scares me. I keep thinking he is going to hirt himself. He has been having some issues..and now he wont tell me where he is
  • Most people = scum. Not just men.
  • My ex husband was a wanker (I love the word @dadof2n1togo!), he cheated while I was pregnant & got another girl pregnant. He was emotionally abusive & still doesn't treat our son right. On the other hand, my new husband is great! He cooks every weekend, cleaned the house while I was at my baby shower, and treats my son like his own! He's my best friend & soul mate. After my ex, never thought I'd have this. They are out there ladies!
  • Agree w nova, there are good men! My hubby is one of them. Unfortunately we live in a society that glamorizes them and make it socially acceptable. I've been married over 7yrs now and we've been together over 10th! Hold out for what you deserve and don't tolerate anything less!!! The baby boys out there have a lot of living up to do for them to live up to the example my baby girl's daddy is setting!!!
  • The good stories give me hope. I wish I hada best friend relationship with my boyfriend but he really is an asshole like his dad.
  • @BeAwesome you said it right on the $! @dadof21togo its good to see that just cause your dad was a p.o.s you still turned out fine-kudos! My husband and I will be together 15 years on Halloween (married 13 yrs) and he's great! No one is perfect even though i'd like to think I am lol we have our moments but at the end of the day the only one I want there is him & he's the only one I want changing my pissy diapers when I'm an old lady. We are 50% opposites & 50% the same so its a good evening out! Good luck ladies don't give up your right guy is still waiting to be found <3