i need to get on some kind of birth control...any suggestions?

edited October 2011 in Pregnant
I dont want the shot or pills cause ill forget to take the pills.

Comments

• idk...im not on BC now....im bf still and didnt want 2 mess that up! we dont do it very often so we just use condoms!
  • Yeah im breast feeding to and thats what im afraid of :/ were just using condoms too...
  • Were using nothing at all. Sorry I'm no help :(
  • I haven't had to worry about it hubby deployed 2 weeks after I had my daughter but I need to figure something out so its in my system before he gets home.
  • Get the implonon or patch
  • I got the implanon almost a mnth ago nd I love it... I haven't had any bleedn since puttn it n, it didn't hurt Thy told me my arm would b sore, but it wasnt either oh n it last 3 yrs I was set on gettn the mirena at first but changed my mind do to all the negatives/risk I've heard about it
  • I also got the implanon in two weeks ago and it isn't bad at all. The only real pain I had with it was my 2 yo tried to lay with me the night that I got it in and climbed up and accidently jumped on my arm. Other than that I was able to do everything and my arm wasn't sore. I haven't had any bleeding either. O and it works for anyone I have two kids and got it but my little sister is 15 and got it. (She had problems remembering pill and had heavy periods plus long history of teen moms in my family).
  • Just got the mirena IUD today....god i hope i dont have any problems with it :/ so far ive been bleeding since i left the office. He numbed the area before he put it in so all i felt was a pinch. Wasnt to bad!
  • My best friend got prego on the mirena when her baby was 3 months old. It some how got dislodged and she got prego. The had to dig it out when they did her c section. For the duration of her pregnancy they couldn't find it.
  • Im bf-ing only, had my bc control appt today & dr said depo & mini pill affect the milk the very least, amount & hormone wise. I chose depo even tho I wanted the nuva ring. Supposed to fill the Rx & bring the syringe back to get the shot. But my bf is 100% against the shot. He doesnt want me to gain weight (i gained 50lbs when I was 16 on the shot). I wont remember a pill.

So its either, get the shot behind his back, or use conndoms. She said wwhen the baby is 3-4 or 5 mo, its more safer in heer opinion to usse the ring or whatever else.
  • Oh gosh that just scared the crap out of me!! @nmartinez79
  • U can use implonon bf that's y I'm getting it I can't remember pills and I'm alergic to laytex
  • My bleeding finally stopped so i hope it goes well...glad to hear its working for u :)
  • @texasmom3 I got pregnant on the iud! Then its scary because there is a chance of miscarriage. Now I'm 31+3 lol I don't suggest them! Not to mention my periods we 100 times worse with it!