HE'S HERE!!!!!!

13»

Comments

• >:D< @samiuk @lyndsay1983
    Hiya you two. Not been on for ages... fatigue! Haha.
    How are you both n your lil people? Sounds like Archie is definitely a good feeder! Lyndsay, don't be down about giving up breastfeeding, like sami says... Bella has had all the good stuff :-) and I'm with u on the third baby thing... no way I'm getting into my skinnys for a while! Muffin top galore! Lol I'm still in my leggings :-( ...so the bfing thing ain't working for me anyway! How you feeling? I am starting my diet on Wed :-S I've actually put on weight since birth! Oopsie!!!
    Sami, sounds like uv got good healthcare round you... nice that they've got you out and about. I'm at the beginning of half term with 3 kids... tearing my hair out. Wanna join a baby massage group if I can find one.
    Ava has also decided that routine is not for her!- awake all night, sleep most the day and constantly attached to my chest! Really trying to start establishing some kinda pattern. Bloody knackered!!!
  • @jennys3rd aww! we have baby massage around here have a lady from sure start coming out on Thursday to let me know what's on in area and introduce me to more people, i nearly left Joe but ok now :), i just bf on a night time now cos he was constantly attached which was makin me really grumpy, defo not having a 3rd i like my body haha! Archie now weighs 11lb10oz well that was on Wednesday just gone prob about a stone now (feels like it!!) how's you and ava? Get walking with that pram! lol xx
  • absolutely gorgeous baby :D
  • @jennys3rd hey lady :-) we're good, Bellas gainin weight well. Now 10lb 6.5oz (as of last thursday) shes full of cold tho the poor little love. What diet you doin? An routine!!! HA just when we think Bellas got a routine she laughs at us :-) im losing weight at a steady rate but still not enough for me lol an half term with 3 kids is soooo hard! Plus we've had a terrible weekend, my little brothers gone back to prison for havin a crash that he couldnt prevent and guess whos had to deal with everythin. xx
    @samiuk dont be a whimp lol, you cant stop at 1 haha and WOW what a little chunk :-) miss Bellas a lil chunk too! Me and mark have had a bit of a rough time too, its just all the change with the new addition an the hormones an the fact that men are thick :-) xx
  • Well... even tho Ava is exactly same age as Archie, she is a tiddler! Was 8lb 7oz on last weigh on Friday.
    @samiuk Aww I hope you've sorted things out with Jo n it was just hormone related! I have to say, sounds like breastfeeding Archie full time would be a never ending task... good appetite! My son was the same. Just had a walk to hand deliver all Ava's thankyou cards Woohoo! I CAN abandon my car Haha.
    @lyndsay1983 Typical! Any extra stress is bound to come when you're already at your most stressed! I know! Routine is laughable!!! Resorted to just documenting when she sleeps and feeds to establish a lose pattern then try to build a routine around that. Hate half term wen I'm skint (permanently).
    I'm gonna follow weight watchers, the old version! Not a clue bout all this pro-point thing. Not spending a fortune goin to the meetings tho. Weighing in at my mum in laws every week n putting a fiver away each time instead. I've been eating shit since giving birth! Dreading it
  • @jennys3rd Wooo ditch that car girly!!! Yeah more stress is an understatment! I have no appetite at all! Just do not wanna eat :-(
  • @lyndsay1983 @jennys3rd no 1 will do! lol Archie's just huge lol not fat though lol dunno were all his weight is, just had to sort out lots of his 0-3 clothes and sell them to my mate lol

Keep walking! don't forget to wrap up its fluffin freezing!

Wasn't hormonal he was just being a lazy prick lol all sorted now though :)

http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd418/SamilvBump/IMG20111021_007.jpg

Tried eating thumper lol i have a few pics were one he's staring at it then this one then one with thumper in his mouth lol

have you two got any pics of your 3 kids?

Xx
  • Haha aww bless him! Yeah ive got pics but dont know how to post them from my phone! xx