ultrasound at 8.5weeks, measuring only 6.5 help!!!

2»

Comments

• I have been thinking about u. U r in my thoughts.
  • I'm 36 weeks and 3 days. My stomach is measuring 3 weeks smaller but they've done 3 different ultra sounds throughout me being pregnant and she is measuring to be 36 weeks and 3 days so I'm not sure what's going on there but I'm kind of on the same boat with you
  • She as in my baby lol
  • @juliansmommy @3girls_0boys
    baby stopped developing at about 7 weeks. I would be 9.5 weeks now. I've had no cramping or bleeding, but my hcg levels went down. they think I've had a missed misscarriage. today I am taking misoprostol which will basically force my body to release the tissue (mc) not looking forward to it, but I've waited a week and nothing. I'm distracted, need to get it over with and move on.
    thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. 2 mc and you start to lose hope!
  • I'm so sorry hun :-(
  • I've never been where u are, or know what to say but don't give up hope! Have they said there is any reason why?
  • I was sure that I was due September 24 and my first ultrasound put me due october 5th but she came September 22
  • I'm so sorry hun, I also had a missed miscarriage last year and I also had to take the misoprostol. Don't give up hope because I almost did after mine there is light at the end of the tunnel I now have my baby. You'll be in my prayers hun
  • I'm thinking of you! I know the pain of miscarriage too. It's very hard :(
  • @juliansmommy did the medication work the first time? They prescribed me a second dose if I need it. Its been 11 hrs and I haven't passed many clots...I was in so much pain, even with the coedine the prescribed...hoping it will all pass. This is the worst!
  • It did work the first time so I never had to use the 2nd one. I think it took about 8 hours for it to start working. Oh my god that was the worse pain ever. I took vicodin but I threw it up so I felt all the pain. I am so sorry you are going through that. I hope it wont be as painful for you. Hang in there hun.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • When I miscarried, I was home alone on the toilet bleeding (pooping) sorry tmi, I ripped my clothes off because I was hot & clammy. Ifelt le throwing up, I gagged into the sink & toilet I never actually threw up. When my husband got home I wanted tylenol I could barely choke it down. But then the pain stopped on the way to the er. So if this is how you are feeling I definately understand & I'm so sorry this is happening. I would have recommended taking medication before! Again, I'm thinking of you I'm so sorry.
  • I'm so sorry :( I've been thinking about you!
  • feeling better, a little sore, but I did not pass as much tissue as my last natural mc. hoping everything just works itself out...do NOT want to take anymore of the torture meds!
  • Don't loose hope!
  • Katlilly don't give up hope! I had 3 miscarriages in a row and now I'm 14 weeks pregnant. I decided to take baby aspirin this time and I think that's what worked for me.
  • I'm so sorry Hun :(
  • Oh no hon! :(( im so sorry this just isnt fair for you! im here for u whenever u need me
  • @twin1980 congrats hun! im so happy its your turn!
    @kayleigh27 thank you love! I'm hanging in there. I had the feeling going in to it that this would happen again...does not make it any easier,
  • Oh my gosh... i am so SO sorry. I just saw this all & i am so sad for u... :( big hugs. Is there anything i can do??!??
  • Omg!!! I just saw this!! I'm so so so sorry for you sweetie. I was so happy for you and so glad you were back :( hang in there ♥
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 & @starxoxo9 thanks sooo much my ladies ;)
    I'll be around! but I am very very happy for you lil mrs rocketfield!! this has been a loonnnggg time coming for you girl! xoxo
  • How are you doing?? Are you feeling ok?
  • Thanks hun. I appreciate it, but i know it's tough!! Keep trying & maybe you'll jump right back on. Ugh if u need to talk though... I'm here. On fb too girl. <3
  • I'm so sorry for your loss <3 I know I'm late but I also know it can help to hear it.
  • @ahhtigerstripes1104 that you hun! I'm done trying for right now. 2 mc's are discouraging, but um just focused on being healthy! hopefully that will make some impact in the future and my next pregnancy will be successful!
  • @katlilly girl I'm so very sorry :( I pray 3rd times a charm!!! I just finished my first mc and I'm still a mess... But then stories like yours come and I know if others can make it, I can too. Good luck darlin and keep on keeping on!!!!