how to tell him

Comments

• i love the first one and the pregnant pumpkin they were so cute!!
  • I love the first one. :X u need to post a pic after I wanna see!!!!!! And I love what @molly suggested so cute!!!!
  • I told my hubby in a card that said something like congratulations on the new baby and put the pregnancy test inside ;) he cried ;)
  • I told him by giving the test as a gift with a chocolate bar...he was sick that day. It took him a bit to get the idea but then he cried & said it was the best sick day ever! The pregnant pumpkin is cute!
  • edited October 2011
    @molly no prob! It was a very sweet idea. ;)
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 I love the first idea...did I say congrats? Oh yes I did but once more CONGRATS MOMMA!!!
  • I texted hubby at work he said he jumped up at his cubical and said shes pregnant! My wife is pregnant! He said everyone looked at jimmy strange and then congratulated him so did the lady on the call he was on then he took a bathroom break to call me and said congratulations babe! I was like its ur baby too! He said oh yea I know lol way better than the first time he asked is it mine? I could have killed him we just had gotten married and got pregnant during the first week and I was 17 what an ass but he made up for it this time. ;)
  • The first and congratulations!!!
  • @molly that's funny bc my friend suggested doing that too! I may do #1 & add a baby pumpkin in it with the tests!!!
  • @mrsrocketfield1221 That would be so special! And you love the fall so it is perfect that you are getting to tell him now.
  • @molly so meant to be bc i said last yr if i csnt have a fall or halloween baby i loved that i found out then.... this is so meant to be! I just know it :-D
  • Love it! Ur too creative, I just walked out of the bathroom crying when I told him! Lol Maybe I'll do something cute next time ;) Keep us posted!
  • Um the first one for sure!! Okay and to add to it... you should totally put a little pumpkin inside of the big pumpkin :D cuz that would be awesome I do say!! and I like the write him a little mellody idea :P i think that is adorable!! but then again ANYTHING you do is adorable!! :D IM STILL SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU MY LITTLE BUG
  • @ethansmommy122 ...hey, I'm a preschool teacher i have to be! Lol no but really, i love being creative bc i don't get to use it enough!! :)

@everyone so u wouldn't believe how hard it was to get a good pumpkin after work today! Lol i had to actually go to the farm with the girls & i found one the perfect size i could carry & put something in. But no mini pumpkins :( sorry guys! They didn't have any & i was out if time looking. So it's ready to go & i have the tests in a box with a bow on it inside juuuuust waiting! I also made a tag for the stem that says the rhyme bc with having the girls every night i haven't had time to practice singing it! Dang it!

But we're ready to go & i just hope he has a fun reaction & isn't too laid back about it bc he's nervous to get excited! Lol wish me luck! I'll try to take some pics from my phone afterwards so i can show ya the set up at least till the pics are ready lol
  • Update, update??!! Lol
  • Yay! I havent checked in in a while but CONGRATS girl!! Im soooo super excited for you. This just made my day :D
  • Ok so... UPDATE;

we didn't get to do our family pics due to insane wind. :( so i didn't get to capture the moment like i wanted bc i just didn't want to wait another day. He was cranky! Lol

The girls were upstairs playing & i told him i had an anniversary gift. He was all "i thought we weren't gonna do anything & get tats" so i told him it was just something little! Come sit.he did & i put the pumpkin in front of him & said to read the tag. So he read the first part & flipped it over to read the second part. He knew then & looked up at me with tears and this ?Really? Look so i said to open it up! There was a bow on a box filled with my tests and when he opened it i could see happiness in his eyes.

He was thrown off bc i told him af had come so ge didn't have any thoughts! I told him when i found out & that the blood test looked good so far. -he also said if it's another girl his heart will hurt hahaha... boys, weddings, emitions! I wish we had more time to take it all in but the girls were coming down so we hushed then after jonny asked if we were to ever be blessed ...what would it be. They both said the opposite.

We were upstairs putting some things away & he did touch my belly & love it up for a second. I want more time & interaction! Ahhh i dont want it brushed under the rug but i just really want to keep it quiet bc if the girls know everyone will! & i want to tell our fams at christmas ...although i don't know he'll be able to keep it from his for that long! :)

I can't wait to get on a comp & send the pica from my phone for u all. & maybe we can bring it tm to get some pics when we do our family pics.

:-D i wished i had been able to get that one precious look when he realized... :X

Keep up the prayers, wishes, & baby dust! Pics to come!!
  • What a great reaction! Congrats again to both of you!
  • Awww that almost made me cry. Congrats again
  • Awwwww soo cute .!! I'm so happy for you both ♥
  • o that is just great i hope that you can keep your secret untill christmas and good luck
  • @mrsrocketfield1221, I am so happy for you, you truely are an amazing person and I wish you so much happiness and a healthy pregnancy!
  • THANK U LADIES!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) I TRULY APPRECIATE IT!
  • That's beautiful, I'm glad you had that special moment.
  • Adorable story! Love it, girl!
  • You could totally see the excitement on his face in the pics you took..so cute!! :D
  • I should try to wait that long but I dont know if I could do it.