how to tell him

I am so sorry i keep posting!!! Lol this is just the only place i can ask and announce!!! Ok so last one for a little while... BUT...

I'm gonna see my hubby this weekend. We're having pics done sat as many of u know, & thats when I'm gonna tell him... hoping my moms friend will capture the moment!!! :)

We're going to be at a farm with a cornmaze & pumpkin patch. One idea i have is to write a cute note or rhyme & attach it to a stem, have him read it & lift up the hollowed out top to reveal the tests. "This little pumpkin has something to say... we've got a little one on the way!"

Or have us getting ready for a shoot & the girls have 1 & 2 then i give him 3 but i have 4 1/2 & just wait for his reaction?

Or pretend. like we're gonna do the cornmaze & at trivia question 1 or 2 bring my own & have her put them up ahead of time
-are we gonna have a boy? (Go right) or girl? (Go left) & see his reaction
-what does june bug mean? 1. A pesky insect or 2. We're expecting?!?
-any others you can think of..

I love fall & halloween & would love it if i could do something seasonal...

Other ideas or input my pregly fam?!?!

Comments

• I like the first one the best! Soooo super cute :) andd I think it is the most straight forward so he won't have to think about it lol. My bf would def be like 'huhhh?!' with the other two hahah men are a little slow!
  • The first one!!! That would be sooo cute & he'll be totally surprised
  • Something straight forward I wanted to do something when I told my hubby so o gave him a book of baby names it took him a while to understand but his friends got it before he did LOL.
  • The first one!
  • I like the last one but thats because I like to see them figure it out an use their brain one in a while. The guy giving the quizzing look then you taking his hand and putting it on your belly and saying so which is it a boy or girl :-) but thats just my thoughts
  • First one. Congrats again lady. So happy for you. :)
  • Congratulations momma :) I'm so happy for y'all! Hope y'all have an awesome time this weekend I think the 1st idea is cute!
  • I agree the 1st is super cute
  • The first one made me cry .... :-) so do that one!
  • 1st one for sure! Cute idea :)
  • I like the first one... Dont want to confuse the poor guy lol
  • Yes! The pumpkin - it's to the point, super cute and very fitting! I got to tell my hubby on Valentine's day. I taped the pregnancy test and blood test results in his card and gave him a baby figurine in the ring box that came with my engagement ring. I then proposed "Will you have a baby with me?" It's awesome you'll have pictures of the day too! :-)
  • So i think the first is a winner! :)

Ok one more thought ...i'll have my guitar for a prop pic we're doing of our "fav" things. Music is my passion (just re-learning guitar again) so, what if i sang the rhyme (just figured out a pretty melody)? Too much? He loves my music but I'm a big baby & never sing to him. Lol
  • the first one!!!!
  • Omg, your ideas are too cute! Is the pumpkin patch going to have miniature pumpkins as well? I love baby pumpkins. Maybe a baby pumpkin in the hollowed out one? The pumpkin will be pregnant, too!
  • The first!! It will also make for cuter pictures!! Good luck!
  • First one is so cute and you should totally sing the rhyme to him :-)
  • The first! I'm so excited for you! Makes me want to get prego again lol
  • The first one!! And you'll have to share the pics with us!

don't apologise for posting to much you've been on here since foreva and really really deserve this told my fiancee's mum about you and were both excited for you!!
  • If you haven't gotten your pumpkins yet get two big ones for you and hubby, to medium ones for your girls, and then a teeny tiny one. Line all of them up in a row while naming them but put the tiny one on top of yours, ask him What to name the tiny pumpkin and let him figure it out. Lol . ;)) men are so adorable when they know they should understand but just can't form the right thought.
  • Thats such a good idea. I'm so happy for you!!! :)
  • @samiuk :) that sure made me smile! Thank u

@proudmomma ;) i'll send ya some ideas for next time! Lol i love being creative & don't get to do things like this for my hubby very often.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited October 2011
    Love the first one it made me tear up. But I like the pregnant pumpkin as well. So happy for you and your family! Ha when I told hubby I was preggo I handed him 2 tests and he looked at me like what? And I screamed there's a. Creature in my belly, do you understand that? He busted up laughing. Needles to say we still call Aydon our lil creature.
  • Awe thank you
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • First one first one!
  • I love the pumpkin idea...so cute!!!!