what are you thankful for today?

edited November 2011 in Just for Fun
Today (and everyday) i am oh soooo very thankful for life and for the lives of my 3 little girls. Life is short, life can be hard, but life is amazing! What are you thankful for? :)

Comments

• My 3 kids as well ! An the hubby an family an friends :)
  • My lil boy who is 7, my wonderful husband, a nice house, a great support group, & this new little one coming any day now.
  • My wonderful 5 boys cause without them I wouldn't be alive. My husband for being my rock and supporting me. And I'm thankful for God for carrying me through tough times.
  • My two boys and my hubby that i love so much.
  • My healthy family..including our newest blessing..he's amazing! Having jobs and being happy!
  • im thankfull for turning 26 :D and my baby girl turned 7 weeks yesterday and she is the best gift god could have ever sent me!!! health happiness and all the goodies! :D ooooooooooooh and that no kids came on halloweeen so i get to eat all the candy LOL @juliansmommy what about u friend!?
  • For my son, my husband. Both are the love of my life. For a roof over our head that is actually a decent place to live. That my son seems to finally be getting better...but now I'm sick oh well lol. For my husbands willingness to work so hard to support us. And how he does anything and everything for me. How I got so lucky ill never know.
  • I'm thankful to be alive :) and to be having a baby after being told that I couldn't have kids and I'm thankful for my family :') the Lord is just so good <3
  • I'm thankful for sleepy baby snuggles :-)
  • I'm thankful for my sons life and that we both are in excellent health. I'm also thankful for love, family and that I'm now a mummy. Best feeling ever
  • Im thankful for the health of ny 2 beautiful childre and for finding the love of my life.
  • Im thankful for my little girl kicking and squirming in my belly. I've been having a horrible time sleeping but when She does that it makes me forget that im angry im awake and just be happy I have her :-)
  • Lmao @gabbyc I'm thankful for my healthy baby boy, my wonderful hard working hubby, and a great family. God has truley blessed me:)