No weight gain?

edited November 2011 in Third Trimester
Ok from weeks 34 to 36 I gained 5lbs per week. At my 37 & 38 week appt I weighed the same. I didnt gain any weight that week & now almost another week has went by & im still the same weight! My doc didnt say anything about it but it worries me. I know bby puts on much of its weight in the end. If I havent gained weight doesnt that mean she hasnt either?!

Comments

• The further you are the less fluid you have. So you may be losing fluid weight n you n baby are gaining. You just don't notice :) I only gained 7lbs my whole 3rd tri! If your Dr isn't worried I wouldn't be either :)
  • It maybe that you have lost a little and bubs has gained a little. Its not massive amounts that bubs gains so it just might not be showing
  • I asked my doctor the same question bc throught my whole pregnancy I've only gained 8 pounds...plus I had really bad morning sickness the whole time..he said my baby is def on track with weight...I had a growth scan at my 38 week and they said she weighed 6 pounds 15oz...but it may be more bc u cnt really go by that...soo I'm sure your lil one is jst fine
  • you might be losing weight and baby is gaining. i only gained 5 pounds my whole pregnancy, and none of it in the third trimester.
  • I didn't gain any my last couple wks wit all 3 of mine Dr sed its normal an fine
  • If baby is on track then its ok. I am 32 weeks. My pre-pregnancy weight was 188. I lost 10 lbs. Then gained like 5 lbs back. Then lost more. At my last appointment i was 175. But baby is measuring on track. So ya. My dr has never said anything about it.