DRY SKIN?????

edited November 2011 in Babies Health
His little skin is peeling really bad on his hands,arm and feet... Is there anything that I can use??

Comments

• edited November 2011
    Again, perfectly normal. The nurses told me I could use lotion on my lil man just not on his hands or face. Tho, if you put mittens on him after you put the lotion on his hands it solves the problem of him getting lotion in his mouth.
  • My son is too. I just scrub him in the tub to get the dry skin off then when he's out of the tub I lather him in lotion.
  • My baby is 12 days an she is doin that lotion doesn't evn help but its normal an clears up :)
  • My daughter was terrible with dry skin. I used a soft towel and gently rubbed her body then put on lots of lotion... Didn't really help lol in the end I left it alone and it has come good on its own she is 2.5 weeks
  • After a bath rub baby down with abit of olive oil. Workes great in making their skin like silk and if you use it after every bath solves the dry skin like magic. Also its all natural so if they put there hands in their mouth or in their eyes it 100% won't harm them.
  • ditto on the olive oil. it works wonders for my babies as well :)
  • Aveeno lotion after bath
  • Olive oil here too! Put on, leave for ten mins then wash off x