Breastfed fussy baby info :)

Hope this helps some of you, this is good info and lactation consultants around here pass out this info for moms who think they need to supplement because baby doesnt seem "satisfied".
Is your nursing baby like this mostly at night? (I know mine is! And its exhausting! lol)
http://home.kellymom.net/babyconcerns/fussy-evening.html

Comments

• Thank u...I really need that article tonight! I feel like my Lo has been attached to me for hours and its hard not to question yourself.
  • @heyitsme
    tagging myself to read later :)
  • Wow. Seeing this made me want to cry. Seems like whenever I have a question or an issue I can go on Pregly and always find someone going through the exact thing at the very same time. Thank you. This was my roughest moment yet and you solved my problem. Sadly, I saw this after my frustration and pulled some milk out of the freezer. Hopefully I can get whatever supply I just ruined by supplementing with a bottle back up.
  • dont worry! @vtmamajuju its never too late i promise :)
  • omg thank you! me and my mother in law cried the first night she did this and it has been very difficult we thought she was in pain from being gassy.... I have a dinner I have to go to tomorrow any tips for dealing with this in public?
  • so im assuming it starts evening time around dinner? if its a restaurant its hard to overcome this lol what i have to do at home is stand up and eat while moving, rocking, ect.. baby and it helps somewhat while i wear her in my wrap
  • Well, apparently I don't have to worry about it ruining my supply. The 3 1/2 oz I gave her AFTER over an hour of cluster feeding was not enough. Its midnight and we're still going at it. This is not very fun. :(
  • Thanks for posting!
  • very interesting... my daughter must be backwards though her rough time is between 7am and 12... then she usually sleeps most of the afternoon is up for a little bit in the evening then down for bed at 8.30 and feeds every 4-7 hours through the night...
  • @vtmamajuju i feel ya! were up for 5+ hours throughout the night :(
    @tinka1326 you are lucky! :)
  • i have been so blessed second time around... my lo has never kept me up for more than an hour through the night, thats including feed and bum change. she is 4 weeks and the easiest baby. my son on the other hand was formula fed and WAY more difficult, his fussy time was any time of day for as long as he felt like it... was horrible