Cleanest & Messiest Zodiac Signs ((NPR))

edited November 2011 in Just for Fun
Sooo Im trying to figure out what is the messiest and cleanest zodiac signs. I know that the way people were raised has a lot to do with it so its hard to figure out. I did a google search.... being curious and found.. well nothing. So I want to do a tally. Many say aries... while im an aries and Im anal and get easily aggravated at the smallest mess and will start cleaning. While my mother in law is also an aries and shes the opposite. In my family there is pretty much one of each. A clean leo, messy leo. Clean saggitarius, messy saggitarius. BUT i have YET to find a clean capricorn. lol Inputs?

Comments

• Messy Pisces here :)
  • edited November 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Messy Capricorn ;) haha but I dooo know a Cap who is a clean freakkk so idk if that counts but she does exist lol
  • I'm a messy Aquarius. My husband is a clean Aquarius. ;) things just work out sometimes.
  • Im a taurus I hate being dirty but I hatecleaning sometimes. Unless I am in a good mood
  • I'm a Scorpio and im clean
  • My taurus boyfriend is a slob and as a gemini I used to be as well but now I'm ocd about cleanliness
  • Very clean pisces
  • Gemini couple here, VERY organized, my ex was also a gemini, just as organized. Taurus sister is a mess, so is aquarius friend.
  • Clean aries
  • Scorpios are clean freaks I would say. We like order and to have things under control. I think pisces are messy. They are too busy dreaming to clean. Every one of them I know is that way. My husband is an Aires and he likes things clean but doesn't always like cleaning things. He is pretty good about picking up after himself though. Cool topic...interesting. :)
  • I'm an aquarius and clean but my stuff is an organized chaos... clean but nic nacs everywhere
  • Super messy Cancerarian....can't stay organized to save my life. :p
  • Im a super clean freak virgo so living with a messy sagitarious and 3 sons well lets just say I have a hard time sitting down lol
  • I'm a very clean Aquarius....I can't stand for my apartment to be messy and I hate having clutter everywhere!! I'm a very neat freak
  • edited November 2011
    Virgos are supposed to be super neat/clean...and I am not. My rooms always messy and I suck at cleaning. I hate it lol
  • I am a Gemini cleanfreak with major OCD. I have rituals...phobias, not bad ones or wierd ones just about cleaning. My fiance is also a Gemini and is the opposite of me lol. I wouldnt say hes messy just..dissorganized. I kinda think it has something to do with gender also..?? Always thought women were cleaner than men. Maybe not just a thought. My mom is also a Gemini(her & my fiance share the same bday) and she is anal about cleanliness, not as much as me but to a degree.
  • Same as crazyhmommy I hate being dirty and seeing stuff dirty but hate to clean up after people and I get lazy sometimes. Unless I'm in the mood.
  • Hubby is a clean Capricorn; I'm a messy Aries.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ocd Aquarius here!
  • Gemini and not very tidy or organised lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Very clean, well organized, neat freak Leo :) My fiance & sister on the other hand are BOTH messy, unorganized & choatic (sp) Aquarius!!
  • My bf is very neat and a gemini. I'm a cancer and am pretty unorganized.
  • Super messy Libra lol my husband is a very clean Virgo
  • Clean freak aries- taurus here I was born on the cuspus and my husband is a clean Gemini. My brother OCD clean freak Capricorn my daughter messy Capricorn.
  • @momaynot oh God I agree! My bf is a Scorpio and he is not so "clean" I'd say but very organized and he is a control freak!
  • Im aries and im messy. I can clean my house and 1 hour later I have stuff every where
  • Messy cancer here...my sister is a clean Pisces