Can I have a due date buddy??

124»

Comments

• @BeautifulOne I'm sure he is, he's so handsome! lol, that would be cool, but i'm certain they'll grow out of it and turn into the type of kids who want to take baths all the time
  • @Miss_cherie Girl I hope so! It's amazing how they are growing into their own. I look at my son everyday and he's soo precious. How's your little girl doing? She's adorable!!
  • @BeautifulOne yes, it truly is! Thanks. She's such a joy. She just got her first shots today and she's really irritable. It just broke my heart to hear her cry out in pain, I didn't expect to take it as hard as I did and I think I was more devastated about the ordeal than her, probably because I knew there was nothing I could do the ease her pain :(
  • @Miss_cherie Omg I know!!!! Kasen got his shots Wed and I closed my eyes lol. I couldnt take it! He didnt cry too much, but I know it hurt him. My poor baby. He's also smiling a lot now. Its so cute! Im getting him to take Xmas pics soon.
  • @BeautifulOne awwww, they were in pain on the same day :-( Rhileigh's smiling a lot also and I couldn't be happier b/c she's taking her x-mas pics at the beginning of next month and I can't wait! She already has 4 outfit changes, and I think I might stop there, but before the pics, she has to endure a bit more pain b/c she's getting her ears pierced and then no more pain until 4 months.
  • @Miss_cherie Awwww! They were hurting the same day! Lol. Yes, she definitely has to have her ears pierced! All little girls should, lol. Omg Im definitely going over board on the Xmas pics. He has 3 wardrobe changes including shoes!!! He has two different argyle sweater vests that he's going to wear with button ups! Also a newsboy cap!!! I also got him some Polo boots to wear. I want him in nothing, but a santa hat for one of the pics. I think that would be cute.
  • edited November 2011
    @BeautifulOne OMG! I can just envision him looking just like a handsome grown little man! And I just love polo boots for kids, they are so cute! I think I'll be going overboard as well, one outfit is a semi plaid skirt with a red cardigan, the shirt underneath is just a cream colored body suit with the matching tights, a string of baby pearls and to complete the look, a pair of red mary janes with a red barret hat. The next look is simple with just a cream sweater dress with a black belt around the waist, some baby doll socks and black mary janes. And my favorite of them all is a pink tutu, with a white, pink and silver body suit that says mommy's princess, white leggings, pink converse all stars and a tiara for my little princess :-) I'm just too excited! And I think nothing but the santa hat would be too adorable!
  • @Miss_cherie OMG not the baby mary janes!!! That is tooo cute! Girl she is going to be too adorable! I think Im going to go broke buying pics! There's a place called Portrait Innovations and they have a $9.95 special going on. Of course that $9.95 is going to end up being $50+ once you see all the poses and stuff, smh.
  • @BeautifulOne Me too! I have no idea where to go for pics b/c I don't want a set of cheap, low quality pics with cheesy backgrounds. These are her first professional pics (she didn't take any in the hospital) and I want them to awesome! So I told myself that I didn't
  • @Miss_cherie Awww no hospital pics? I spent $150 on his hospital pics because they were his first pics and I couldnt help it. There honestly arent that many places that have really nice professional pics. Try Target! Thats where I was going to go before I found this other place. They were the best decent pics I saw. I wanted Olan Mills, but we dont have any here.
  • @BeautifulOne nope, she had the IV and a stint on her arm the entire hospital stay & the photographer said that she preferred to take the pics without the IV & I agreed. Awww, that sucks. I just found an Olan Mills where I want to take her for pics b/c everyone told me that they take great pics.
  • @Miss_cherie Awww poor baby. Girl how much is Olan Mills? All our family pics when I was little were taken there. My mom said they are expensive.
  • @BeautifulOne Idk. I've been on their website trying to get some info on their pricing & packages, but I haven't had any luck, so i'm just going to inquire about it when I schedule the appt.
  • @Miss_cherie Oh ok cool. Im so excited about the XMas pics!!! I literally cannot wait!
  • @BeautifulOne Me either! I hope I can do a family pic and personality pics along with the christmas pics, I know i'm going to have to pay extra for it though. I m also excited for her to take a pic with santa. I just hope she doesn't get scared when she's on his lap.
  • @Miss_cherie Lol awww. I wanna take pics with my son too. Santa is scary as hell to babies, lol. Old man, long beard, stinky breath. Lol
  • @BeautifulOne. Lol! So true, but it's like a classic for kids to have a pic with santa. How was your thanksgiving?
  • @Miss_cherie Its definitely a good idea! I do want my son to take a pic with Santa. I just dont want him to be scared.
  • @BeautifulOne Rhileigh just took hers on thursday, and she wasn't scared at all
  • @Miss_cherie Awww thats good. Kasen is probably taking his Sunday or tomorrow when he takes his xmas pics. I been stalkin Santa for two weeks now, lol. I need that pic!