Comments

• yup i have seen a few of these articles the last few months..yuck
  • I just found this and I just got done drinking a bottle of apple juice! its disgusting!
  • its grape juice too
  • Yep... apparently nothing is safe...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • So I read most of the article. I'm wondering if the arsenic is from the seeds? Apple seeds have arsenic naturally in them? It would take a crap load to even make a difference??? Just a thought...weird I agree all this stuff we have to worry about
  • Mylittleman2011 Im still going to drink the apple juice. Its from seeds which isnt alot. Ill live.
  • @Mylittleman2011 ugh stupid phone... Also imagine if the companies started taking, out the seeds. That would be expensive apple juice lol
  • ive heard and read about this...i think its more about the word "arsenic" being in what we consume that scares us. its been around for ages and we r all still alive. obviously if the fda thought it would kill ppl i dont think they would risk releasing something like that. theres so many things out there that will and can hurt us. lets do some research and see what we eat and how its produced to see how it can harm us.

Chicken may contain arsenic as well as our drinking water and many other consumables we ingest today. we are unaware that this exists because it is so low in quantity, odorless and colorless.

FYI: arsenic(a natural antioxidant found in grape seed oil) can be used as an anti-aging formula. In small amounts, can also relieve digestive problems. It is used to treat syphilis, rheumatosis, and psoriasis; and arsenic trioxide paste or arsenous acid is used as a devitalizing agent in tooth cavities before filling. In the 1990s, several studies reported the effective use of arsenic trioxide in achieving complete remission (CR) in patients with acute promyelocytic leukemia (http://theoncologist.alphamedpress.org/content/6/suppl_2/29.full).
  • Arsenic causes cancer. Those chemicals in the shampoo causes cancer. Smoke causes cancer. Sun causes cancer. Cancer is hereditary. They way i see it is no matter what we do, everyone is at risk for cancer of some sort no matter what precautions you take.