:( shots

edited December 2011 in Pregnant
My lo had her shots today :( I cried it was so sad She screamed her head off I felt so bad :( then after she turned like ghost white then green! And now she's sleeping but keeps crying in her sleep :( I feel horrible! This weekend her ears are getting pieced :(

Comments

• We are headed to our Gumdrop's 2 month old check up and shots in 20min. Not looking forward to it :(
  • Oh mu god girl good Luck let me no how it goes for u Because I had a really hard time!
  • Aww this makes me sad:( my LO gets his shots on Mon. Good luck on the ear piercing.
  • My girl had her shots today too :(
  • My babygirl had her shots and ears pierced in the same day and she didn't do as bad as I thought she would http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/xx209/cadegirl/IMAG1305-1.jpg
  • How many shots do they get @ 2 months?
  • My babe got his shots today toooo lol he did a whole lot better than I anticipated though!
  • Shots are no fun at any age. Lol. My 2&4 yr olds got flu shots today and neither one liked it. Lol.
  • Oh my ladies all shes been doing since She woke up is crying bad! This is breaking my heart, What can I do?

She got 3 shots n one oral
  • Yes I Can give more at 5 its 430
  • I hated it also my son got his 2 month shots yesterday and he cried and scream so loud I felt so bad I told my husband he's goin next time cuz I couldn't handle it.
  • One of the symptoms is they cry for 3 hours or so at least that what the papers they gave me said
  • How long will She hurt?
  • Symptoms for what????
  • Aww my baby is getting her shots Monday, I am not looking forward to that. Then ears pierced the next week!....I hope she feels better!!
  • Of one of the vaccine and her being fussy and soar or fever shouldn't last more then 48 hours
  • Okay I Just gave her more Meds
  • I didn't know you could space them out! why don't they do that?

@squrit299 my girl has been like that too. when she's awake she's crying. Her leg is all red and sore :( they need to invent painless way to give the vaccines
  • @juliansmommy I heard its 3 shots :(
  • yes, 3 shots :(
    2 in one leg one in the other
  • you can find dr sears alternative schedule :)
  • My daughter almost didnt cry at first, screamed her head off to the point where she stopped breathing (u kno where they suck in all their air then scream til the very last bit of air) but as soon as i picked her up n had her in my arms she stopped crying. I put her in her carseat n she was literally asleep for 2 days straight. Only woke up for her bottle and to be changed. She even slept thru hers baths lol she gets her next set of shot next week :'(
  • My baby girl got her first shots in the hospital and only cried for a second then went to sleep. At her 1month she got shots again and only cried for a few seconds and just looked really sad.
  • Kind of too late for the alternate schedule since I already got her first set.... ?
  • no not really too late (not sure how old your LO is?)
    Dr. Bob's Alternative Vaccine Schedule
    2 months DTaP, Rotavirus
    3 Months Pc, Hib
    4 months Dtap, Rotavirus
    5 Months Pc, Hib
    6 Months Dtap, Rotavirus
    7 Months Pc, Hib
    9 Months Polio
    12 Months Mumps, Polio
    15 Months Pc, Hib
    18 Months DTaP, Chickenpox
    (Notes The 3, 5 and 7 Month vaccines occur during what he calls Shot only visits)
    2 YEARS Rubella, Polio
    2 YEARS 6 MONTHS Hep B, Hep A
    3 YEARS Hep B, Measles
    3 years 6 months Hep B, Hep A
    4 years DTAP, Polio
    5 years MMR
    6 years Chickenpox
    12 years Tdap, HPV
    12 years, 2 months HPV

this is in the vaccine book by dr sears too you can order on amazon or find at the library
  • She's 2 months just got her first 3 shots