grrr

so my fiance is pissing me off.
all through my entire labor he slept in a chair.
then once in the room he slept for 2 days i didnt get any sleep.
my mom came and sat with me the 4 days in the nicu he came to visit some.
he knew she was going to prob come home today and instead of sleeping before he came to get us he watched movies. so he was 2 tired to drive us home.
i drove us home he slept in the back seat not even watching her.
we get home and he didnt pick up like i asked so i had to and not even ten mins home he is in bed sleeping.

i have never felt so alone.

Comments

• Wow. I am so sorry. I don't blame you for feeling that way. I would be having some words with him. I hope he starts actually helping you.
  • I shouldnt have to tell him to help. i have gotten maybe 16 hrs sleep since sat morning
  • Wtf!! Umm you just gave birth!! You need to slap him in the head and tell him that it takes 2 to make a baby, and he needs to help you!! Agh I'm so mad for you!!!
  • I agree you shouldn't have to. But i wouldn't just keep quiet.
  • Better speak up! No you SHOULDNT have to tell him to help but men dumb like that! They dont get the obvious!
  • As soon as we got home he went right in the bedroom. That was 3 hours ago. I think I slept with her maybe an hour. (Nervous mommy and kept waking up to see if she was breathing ( I will get over that right? lol)

Anyway the doc has her eating every 2 hours to get the bilirubin out as much as possible so not much sleep with me

It sucks cause I can't move very fast and when I go potty it takes me forever ( I tore really bad. I have about 30 stiches down there. The doc had to pretty much sew it back in place she said :-( )
  • U will lol but I'm sorry Hun beat him!!!!
  • Its pretty sad that all I can think about is how I don't know if I want to do this anymore (with him) and she hasn't even been home 5 hours yet... I love him I just don't love the way he isn't help with his family and all he cares about is how he is tired and needs sleep. I have slept about 16 hours sense Saturday.
    Plus the whole I had to drive us home from the hospital killed me. I dreamt about how perfect it would be with me in the backseat blah blah and I got to watch him sleep in the backseat with my baby girl. It was bad enough I had to spend 4 days in the nicu and leave with out her everynight.
  • U might still be having baby blues see in a month or two how u feel don't judge so fast on.ur marriage but u do need to talk to Jim be serious and let him know u need just as much help and love as u did when u were preggo well even more now and she needs to know her daddy so he needs to help u out
  • Same thing my man did. Exact same. And now my lil one is 7 months old and I still check to make sure shes breathng lol
  • That is horrible! I am so sorry! Dang, why is he so tired...I mean really??!! Is there something wrong with him? He sounds supre lazy! I'm sorry, but he is being a selfish asshole and I don't suspect he will all of the sudden pull his head out of his ass and step up. I think you need to talk to him very soon! What a jerk! I can't imagine my hubby not helping! We take turns 100% and he never complains. Sometimes he takes our baby and MAKES me go take a nap....because if mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy :) Good luck!
  • We talked and it was goinh good today but after blood work this morning my lil girl is back in the hospital till who knows when.