i am so frustrated!!! (vent!)

edited December 2011 in Postpartum Health
I just had to get this out.... I am so %@%#ing frustrated! We have a xmas party to go to for hubbys work and I have nothing to wear! Everything is to #%^$ing small! I feel like such a cow :'( my butt/thighs/hips are so fat, my tummy is flabby. Ugh I really hate myself today. My grandma took me out shopping for an outfit today and everything I tried on looked horrible on me. I came back with NOTHING. I went through my clothes and nothing fits! So I left it all out. No point in putting it back when I can't wear it! I'm sitting here crying right now cuz I have to go out tonight and all I got to wear is a pair of baggy jeans and a t shirt. I'm really gonna feel like crap when we get there and all the waitresses are gonna be dressed all skanky cuz its a pub we're going to. I don't even want to go now....I don't think I could hate myself much more than I do right now..fml

Comments

• Oh wait... I was wrong. my skin is breaking out now because I'm crying. Just F'ing great......
  • im sorry mama! i feel ya! i cant really wear much either 6 weeks pp everything is small. i have a few pairs of skinny jeans i loved before i had my baby :( and my skin has been breaking out too
  • You sound just like me.. except for different reasons. I lost all my prego weight and am back to where I was before. But my problem is.. while I was pregnant all of my clothes burned in a house fire so I have NO clothes except for a few pair of baggy jeans and a few tshirts from high school. My hubby has taken me shopping a few times but I'm 21 and small so I'm inbetween the juniors clothes and the womens clothes. Everything in the juniors clothes doesn't look like "mom" clothes and everything in the womens department is too old looking. Its just depressing. I always get upset, end up crying, and coming home with nothing.
  • @1stwoodsbaby i wish i had ur problem. i rather have clothes not fit me cuz Im too small than feel like a cow cuz everything is too small on me.
  • I know exactly what you mean . Am back to pre preggo weight and my jeans are still small its so annoying. So what i do is wear leggings for now untilll unload kite weight. Maybe you can put leggings on with a nice blouse if you have any with some boots it flats even heels would work
  • I also still wear some if my preggo clothes cuz they are most stretch so it Dosent look big if its to big I just put a belt so the it doesn't look give and gives me a little shape
  • @angie87 see I don't even have anything like that :(
    all I have is jeans and 1 pair of dress pants. None of them fit!
  • U couldn't find a nice black dress & wear a girdle maybe...I kno exactly how feel I pulled out my favorite jeans, I struggled to get them over my thighs and I can't even fasten them. Then the pants I can fit are soo tight I have muffin top ugh!
  • I feel the same im smaller than before but im flabby and have huge stretch marks i dnt have sex with out mu top om anymore:/ but what you can do buy a body shaper it wont fix everything but you'll feel better i wear one when i go oit and my stomach shows too much you can even tell unless im in dress plants cuz its full butt lol but i get your frustration