Baby acne go away!

edited December 2011 in Babies
Photobucket

Im so ready for this to go away! Instead its getting worse everyday!

Comments

• Awe so sorry! Hope it goes away soon!
  • @britt21 the pic actually makes it look good. My poor baby has pimples everywhere. Even on her eye lids.
  • Poor thing! I hope it clears up soon!
  • edited December 2011
    Its starting to look really dry so hopefully that means it will clear up soon. @bigbelly
  • Good I hope so. I wish I knew a way to get rid of it!
  • I think this may be what my little one has, although his isn't this bad, poor little girl :-( how old is she? It is supposed to clear up by six weeks, hope that helps
  • She is 4 weeks. I hope it does go away by 6 weeks. Its terrible. It goes all the way down to her shoulders.
    @littlenat86
  • @mimii36 my little girl has the same thing! She is five weeks and has had it for about two weeks. It is on her face, in her hair, and on her shoulders and chest :(. I want it gone! It's really dry now so hopefully it will leave soon. Just wanted you to know I feel your pain, but luckily our little ones don't!
  • Awe :( my girl had it right at 6 weeks and lasted about 2 weeks but now its pretty much cleared up @ 10 weeks :) don't worry it will go away
  • @1sttymemommi omg yes thats exactly where my daughters is! My doc said it doesnt hurt the baby at all. Im just ready for it to go away.