Anxiety Attack

Just had one. Worst thing ever. So I left my bf when our son was 8days old bc after a night of heavy drinking he got mad at me for a fb status, came home, destroyed the house, then threatened to kill me and the police if they showed up. Well they showed up, he was detained, I filed a report, and he got picked up by one of his friends to stay the night there. Needless to say I packed all of our stuff and immediately drove 15hrs home.... So his family lives four hours from my house and he is coming home on leave. We still talk bc I love him to death and we have a son. I agreed to go up to his parents while he was home so that he could spend time with our son but now that he is here I'm freaking out. I'm so scared to see him. That night was the worst night of my life. I know he wouldn't but I'm freaking out thinking he's going to take our son and disappear. Or I'm going to see him and forget all about that night and we're going to act like a couple while I'm there. I know I will NOT move back down but I'm so nervous to see him. And the last thing I want to do is have sex with him but I feel like it will probably happen. Gah. I get no service up there. His parents know what happened. This is going to be so awkward and just bleh. I don't even want to go. I am doing the right thing though, right? Just needed to vent really. This sucks.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No :( It all happened so fast and we were sooo perfect before that but I really can't be with him right now. I was in an abusive relationship for three years and although he never hit me, I know it is progressive and he could probably kill me with just one hit. He is double my size. I'm going to try to distance myself but I just don't know how long it will last once we are together. It is so hard just having to talk to him still! Oh well, I guess we'll see how this goes lol thank you for responding. I appreciate it. :X
  • How did things go??
  • I haven't seen him yet, I am heading up tomorrow. We are planning on staying until January 2 but don't know if I'll be able to last that long :(
  • My advice is take people with you. This type of situation can be difficult. I have severe anxiety and attacks are horrible! So breathe and take someone with you. Don't sleep with him and don't trust him. Good luck girl.
  • Do what you think is right for you and your baby. No one can make that type of decision for you. Only you know how you feel... Goodluck and stay strong